Reviews for What Do You Need?
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh dear heavens that was lovely!
Kari K'sri chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Loved It! Thank You For Writing And Posting This!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Chachi-chama chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
D'awwwwwwwww! OMGAH! This gave me such feels! It was so sad...then angsty, then hopeful, then OMGAH I CAN'T EVEN! I didn't think it was possible to have a Sherlock be a dad, but gaaaaaaah you made it work so well! Like seriously man, this fic was great! And I just keep imaginin' little Katie in my head... And she'd just be so damn adorable! Same with Harry of course too!

Aaaaah it's just so perfect, I was squealin' so much that they're gonna get married...ah, perfect ending was perfect. This has got to be one of my favorite Sherlock fics...
olivia.23 chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Okay so this is whole story is perfect. I did not even realise that I ship Irene/Molly before I read this! Really, really well written and you've captured and portrayed the characters so well. Thank you so much for temporarily curing my post-reichenbach depression :)
weasley-mad chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Awwwww awesome story!
Heidinanookie chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Okay, this was weird. The first chapter was perfect. The seconds chapter was near-perfect. Definitely the most adequate rendering of their reunion yet, apart from the kissing (frankly, I don't see them kiss right away. Some punching and screaming and maybe even crying is okay, but kissing? Not on their first meeting.)

Anyway, the third chapter/ epilogue just threw me. Children? Really? It's not that I can't imagine it. You write well enough to make it somewhat realistic. But I just never saw children anywhere in their relationship. The thought has never occurred to me. And did you REALLY name their daughter "Katie Holmes"? Is that intentional?

Be that as it may, this is definitely one of the better S/H pieces I've read and definitely one very good post-Reichenbach rendering.

GreySawyer chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Awesome! How incredibly sweet :)
paigeylizzythorpey chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
This was amazing, thank you so much for writing such a beautiful story
MesT chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Oh my goodness. This was just full of feel-good loveliness. And the idea of Sherlock with a little daughter that looks just like him? AS IF I NEEDED ANY MORE REASONS TO WANT HIM TO BE THE FATHER OF MY CHILDREN?

Lovely fic, thank you so so much for sharing.
allisbrittannaandnothinghurts chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
This was amazing! Just what I needed to deal with all my post-reichenbach hurts. Thankyou so much for writing it!
NeverEndingEllipsis chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
This story is amazing. It brought me to tears. Great Great job! )
phantomcat97 chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Beautiful! perfect, amazing, fabulous!
SuspiciousFlower chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Tears. Tears everywhere. What have you done!
Lemo Smith chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
I LOVED IT, I loved it IloveditIlovedit!

An amazing epilogue to an amazing fic. I normally don't do such sweet endings, but this really is fitting. Couldn't have wanted it any other way. :D

Can't wait to see season 3, and with it, many more fics. XD But for now, I'll see what I can squeeze out of season 2.