Reviews for What Do You Need?
WhenISayFriend chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Thank you so much for this post-Reichenbach!

I had the same experience after watching that episode, it finally ended a serious bout of writer's block :)

Lovely done content-wise, I can totally imagine Molly acting like this, Sherlock too... I think they are really dute together THIS way. Another bonus: as far as I can tell the whole chapter was without any language or spelling mistakes which makes reading always so much more fun ;)

So, thanks again and 'll go on reading obviously...
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Oh. My. Merlin... -sobs with happiness again-
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
-sobs with happiness- Yes! They're back together again!
GreySawyer chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
This was amazing! I loved the built up tension between Sherlock and John upon their reunion. It revealed how much they truly love each other. And I also love how you reflected the heavy angst and pain John felt while grieving for Sherlock-my heart ached! Can't wait for the epilogue!

Smoochynose chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Somehow this chapter has made me want to see more Molly/Irene
ScribbleWorld chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
somethinginthewayful chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
this was sort of beautiful. :) Very true to character, cant wait to see next chapter.
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Please please please please please write it! PLEASE!
sentarla chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I really hope your toying has now turned into your writing!

Loved this fic, simple, yet emotional and filling. Please let our John and our Sherlock get back together. Then I think as a reward, Sherlock has to find molly's one true love, talk about a challenge.

left and staying gone chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
GreySawyer chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This was great-now I REALLY can't wait to watch this show! ;)
Bohemia86 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. It was well constructed (and very sweet). Thank you for sharing, and I definitely wouldn't say no to seeing this continue!
whatkindofnameisvolta chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
do reunite them for the second chapter. please i am liking it...
izzabella11 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
aww! love this, really sweet and an original concept :)
briongloid fiodoir chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I really like the way you presented Molly. So often the people who seem dull and insignifigant to the world are the ones who can really see into the hearts of those around them. I always felt there was a lot more to Molly than we were first shown in series 1.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »