Reviews for You Know You Still Love Me
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
OMG! CAMILLE TOOK HIM BACK? Da-yuum..
LazyLazyWriter chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Lucy was crazy to let him go :) loved it as always.
Sam in Wonderland chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I just remembered that my list of things to read needs to be moved to this computer now. That's going to mess things up.

Oh my god, that has got to be one of your best disclaimers yet. XD

I half hate the way Camille is acting but half feel like she's my personality twin. O_O

"I love you, Logan. I know we haven't dated in quite some time, but the truth of the matter is I've never stopped loving you," I said.

"Camille, I…" Logan started to say.

I stood up on my tiptoes, puckered my lips, and kissed him on the lips. It was a tender kiss. It probably lasted no longer than five seconds. I think he was too caught off guard to kiss back, but I found myself not really caring about that.

"You know you still love me," I told him.

:O Yay?

"Actually, I don't think I deserve either of you. I mean you both could do so much better than me. You deserve someone who actually knows that they're doing when it comes to this whole dating thing. You deserve someone who isn't indecisive like I am. You deserve someone who isn't socially awkward around girls," Logan said, hanging his head in shame.

"Logan, no," I said, throwing my arms around Logan in an embrace. "You're perfect just the way you are."

Oh my God, she stole my reaction.

"Yeah, you have. You just aren't aware of it yet. Look Logan, I knew what I was getting into when you and I started dating. I could see that you and Camille were one of those couples who even when they weren't together, they were together. When I started dating you, honestly, it was to get you to move on because I thought you could do better than her. After hearing the way you talked about her just a little bit ago; after hearing the things you said about her, I realized that I was wrong. I, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, think you two deserve each other. I hope you and I can continue to be friends though because you are a great guy, and I rather have you in my life as a friend than not in my life at all," Lucy stated.

Awww!

Lucy didn't have anything to worry about. I had learned from my past mistakes. I had no intention of letting history repeat itself either. I had Logan, and this time, I wasn't going to let him go.

Awww! Poor Lucy.

WRITE ANOTHER SEQUEL! WRITE ANOTHER SEQUEL! I want to know how Lucy really feels about all of this.

Great story!
logie-girl chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Awww~ logan so cutee... But, i kinda sad... Bcause i like Logan-Lucy pairing. They're so cute togheter in 2 earlier stories.. But this is still a great story :D I still kinda hope it ends by different pairing thought
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh gosh. I totally missed this. I blame Sherlock. You totally need to check that show out. Just more proof that Europe USA. anyway, if you're ever bored, I seriously recommend Sherlock and Merlin. Let me know if you're interested and I'll find the websites for you where you can watch them. Totally free and legal lol.

SIDETRACKED, SORRY.

All right. You're either going to love me for this or completely hate me, but you know who I was thinking of the entire time I was reading this? Edward, Bella, and Jacob.

Lol. Hear me out, okay? I know you like Twilight so I'll be on my best non-bashing Twilight behavior. BUT.

See, I see Edward as extremely possessive and crazy. The difference between him and Camille in this story is that I LOVE Camille, and Edward. . . I can't stand him lol. But reading this was like reading a pleasant, well developed Edward Cullen. I laughed because Camille is just SO funny. She's completely insane, but she's such a fun character. She's how Edward should be.

Logan was Bella lol and I feel like such a hypocrite for saying that because it's comparing my least favorite fictional character ever with one of my favorite fictional characters ever. Oh no, I just got images of Logan Henderson and Kristen Stewart together. -dead- But anything, this was like in. . . Eclipse when Bella tells them that she's Switzerland (because teenagers talk like that). Just how Bella can't choose between them, you know? Logan couldn't either.

And finally Lucy. I guess the only comparison with her and Jacob is that both of them let Bella/Logan go because they loved them and were willing to let them go even if it would hurt.

All that being said, this was a thousand times better than Twilight. Mostly because in my opinion, Twilight is trying to be grown up and serious and instead, it just seems so comical to me. But this, this story was supposed to be fun and humorous. It had a touch of seriousness to it towards the end and it was perfect.
Ozelot is a Logienator chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Aww, what a great story Eric! Didn't see that one coming.

I think the story was really interesting, I even consider it as if it could come true...

Anyway, I liked the plot alot and you wrote the characters amazingly as always.

Your writing style is so great, I think you got Camille's passion very well into it, especially the parts where she was all confused and had many thoughts at one point.

Also I agree with you - outwards, Lucy seems like a passion persn too, confident etc. But in herself, she's just as a nromal girl as Camille.

So yeah, great great GREAT story :)
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Aww Logan was too adorable in this. I loved how he was so flustered when he was trying to choose and then the whole thing with his and Carlos' special secret code word thing. That was so like him and I loved it. I loved how he was talking about both girls- he's such a sweetheart- and I loved how Lucy just knew that Logan would pick Camille over her. Well actually she didn't know at first but she kinda did- I think she was just trying to ignore it... But anyways, really awesome one- shot!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/18/2012