Reviews for Cosa Nostra
Guest chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
one comment i want more...
zarien chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
good job with the story fitting end
Rickmer chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
Damn, you snuck in a new story while I wasn't paying attention

I love it.
PSVT chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Now I see what Lino was doing in allowing himself to be captured. I don't think I can adequately describe the feeling of disgust that I had toward the guy in the last scene when he encountered Celestina and Caterina. I so wanted her to pull the trigger and do away with that smug bastard, circumstances be damned. Or, to put it another way, your writing did exactly what it was supposed to do. But, if she had done that, it obviously would ruin the rest of the story. I'm sure he has a more fitting end coming at some future time anyway, and I don't want to give up any more interactions between the twins and Triela (especially since her time is limited) or the rest of this wonderful and far larger overall plot (the hunt for Savonarola) for something as ultimately insignificant as Lino getting his just deserts a few chapters early. Again, brilliant work, and I eagerly await more.
PSVT chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Wow... I can't believe that I haven't reviewed this yet, despite following this. In any case, I'm very much interested in this story, and now that the sisters know what's wrong with Triela in one hand and have their nemesis (apparently) walking right into their hands, I'm even more captivated. I don't have any more specifics to mention at this point, as I still love Caterina's and Celestina's characters and their interaction with Triela, and I very much like the plot within which they all operate. Thank you very much, and I wholeheartedly await the next chapter.
reader238 chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
aww come on wtf he should have been thrown into a wood chipper
reader238 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
complacency can get a man killed and even the best laid plans can fail when an unknown is added to the mix so with these factors considered it is possible that lino will die
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
please update.
reader238 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
lol all I can think about when they do their creepy twin thing is the shining
reader238 chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
LMAO I knew that those twins would use similar scare tactics as they did when they first met Triela. that is just how they are if the handler can't take it then his mind is weak and won't even last a week with them.
Slightly Dead chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
Can't be bothered to log in, but this is my username. Anyways, this is good! Really good! I wanted to cry a little when I found out that Triela forgot Montalcino. Please continue :)