Reviews for You're Not Alone
Madi-Milkshakes chapter 29 . 5/25
When I first read the story a while ago I fell in love with it. Now that I have created an account recently, I can finally tell you what an amazing writer you are! This story is one of my absolute favourites on this website :) You're writing style is incredible and descriptive. I found myself laughing and crying with Skyla and the other characters. When I read the last couple of chapters and Maia died I died as well (not literally of course), I felt like I was in you story and experienced everything you're characters did. I literally balled my eyes out so many times throughout his story I've lost count. The way in which you designed your Oc's - Skyla, Maia, Jamyz and even Baen (that evil bastard) is incredible. They're so in-depth and beautiful created. This has been a huge inspiration when I write my own stories and I'm sure it has inspired many more people too :)
StarRider152 chapter 30 . 1/22
I really liked this story. My suggestion to you is to turn this into a sequel because this was great. I think u arse a good writer and everyone should read your stories :)
Niki Bogwater chapter 30 . 11/22/2014
There were parts I really enjoyed, but I had a couple of nitpicks about Baen's death. It doesn't seem quite as poignant a moment to just have Skyla shrug off his punishment on someone else. A sort of "I can't do the wrong thing, but it's totally okay if you do" thing. I understood Ratchet's desire for his death, but I kind of felt like it would have read smoother if Skyla had just run back to Maia, and Ratchet deliver justice on his own without her knowing. But that's only my opinion. Still, great story, definitely worth an hour or so of reading.
ratchetthe1s chapter 30 . 11/14/2014
I've read this twice now. And its still just as good! The feels make me hate you (in a good way) :P
Thanks again for this story - It really inspires me to write my own :)

And on a side note, could you please continue the sequel to this? Iys just as great as the first and I'm still waiting :3

But yeah - Thanks for writing such a great story :D
zenith88 chapter 30 . 10/17/2014
Wow, i just found this story two days ago and i could barely stop reading it
I just want to say thank you for giving us the ability to read such an awesome story ;)
Guest chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
I seriously censored love this censored story!
Fiddlehoffer chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This was a great first chapter as it captured my attention and held it to the end. I loved the mood of the scene and the development of the characters. You also remained true to many various themes displayed in the games. I'll be reading more soon.

On a side note, your grammar was also good, if not perfect. ;) I fear that grammar is becoming somewhat of a lost art when it comes to FanFictions. I'm glad you are paying attention to it.

Again, great job.
-Fiddlehoffer
epicdude129 chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
i can only say one thing for this chapter... WOW, you are the first writer (that i have seen) pull off something so amazingly stunning and heartbreaking and emotional WITHOUT ANY DIALAUGE. you can ask any of my friends i am normally not very emotional but this chapter nearly made me cry when skyla was crying, it takes a good writer to convey emotions through words like that. i salute you sir
ratchetthe1s chapter 29 . 1/12/2014
Wow... Just, Wow. That was one of the best things I've ever read - Better than actual published books!
So many feels throughout the whole thing and everything just fitted together so well. Great and on of the best fanfictions I've ever read.
Thanks for the story :)
RandCfanatic chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is the best R&C fanfic out there. I wish you would make a sequel.
Xova chapter 30 . 10/14/2013
This was a phenomenal story- for a phenomenal writer.

I loved the way you built up the plot, and how not even one chapter seemed seemed without a point. I loved the story, and I would love to read more!

I loved playing R&C games when I was younger, but once I beat them, the series just kind of faded from my life- until now. I was surprised to find that there was a steadily growing fanbase for it on fanficiton, so I decided to check out a few of the fics... and here I am now. You, my friend, have officially converted me to the fandom.
Nightwing chapter 29 . 8/17/2013
A happy ending to fun read! Good show my dear author good show! uh story I mean. I really enjoyed it!

Nightwing chapter 27 . 8/17/2013
whew... that's some chapter...

Nightwing chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
I'm liking this, good job writing. i'm really interested in seeing where this story is going.

Nightwing chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
browsing for a R&C story I found this, i'm intrigued. The summary of R&C universe is appreciated even from a gamer whose played several of the R&C games.

I look forward to see were this story goes