Reviews for Tobacco Road
hilster72 chapter 7 . 11/4
That was beautiful! Just perfect. I love the way you captured the innocence and youth of seventeen year old Brenda Leigh with all the teenage angst and intensity. Just wow! You've written such a sweet, sweet story. Great job.
Aerows chapter 7 . 11/2
This was absolutely breathtakingly sensual, inspiring and just plain out gorgeous.

Good lord you have a way with words.
CreoleGurl chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Really great story! Thanks for sharing.
Jenny chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
This was so beautiful. One of my favourite stories of any fandom ever.
Kayryn chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
This was so damn sweet. I don't usually like original characters, but Anna Grace was such a beautiful one. And Brenda and Sharon finding common ground and accepting each other, seeing beneath the surface... I really loved this story. I especially appreciated that though Sharon reminded Brenda of Anna Grace, Sharon didn't end up as a replacement, but as someone who was better, stronger and braver than Anna.
authorjazmyne chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Just did a re-read of this and enjoyed it completely, as I did the first time. Amazing.
starserendipity chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
I laughed, I cried, I fell in love with you.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
I love how their romance was shaped around Brenda's experience with her first love. This fic was just perfect in how their relationship kinda went from 0 to 60, but under a very specific set of circumstances that you allude to. Thanks for sharing this. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
dancinginyourhead chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
This really is a great story. So well written, lots of atmospheric detail and it's very affecting.
Copihue chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
Boy am I late to this party, I know...but I just have to leave a review...this story at times actually made me weepy, so bittersweet and oh so well written. Loved the ending. Thank you!
Mosaicburst chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
I was fortunate enough to find this story complete because I literally could not put it down. Brilliant stuff. So atmospheric and bittersweet in parts. You have a real writing talent.

Thankyou for a most enjoyable read.
cptraydorsgf chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Wow. Just wow. This was such an excellent ending to such an excellent story. At first I thought NO when you said Anna Grace was dead because I was imagining their reunion since the beginning, but you were right on with it. This wouldn't have been nearly as beautiful as it was if she hadn't died. And I loved her son; he added a whole new layer to her.

And, as usual, your sex scene was smoldering hot. I can't wait to read whatever you do next!
FreakFlagFlyin chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
What a great ending but I'm so sad to see it go. Thanks for the ride...
FreakFlagFlyin chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
Harsh, I didn't expect Sharon to react that way...
toomanycats chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
I can't believe this is over! Truly, this was an absolute joy to read. Well paced and beautifully written from start to finish. Thank you so much for sharing it with us - I can't wait to see what you have in store next!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »