Reviews for Darkest Romance
Bellamortlovett chapter 13 . 4/5/2012
This is amazing, beautifully written please write another maybe a sequel? I loved this, not enough good Bellamort fanfictions around anymore :/
Zelda12343 chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
Congratulations for finishing something! You are the better writer than I.

And nice job on this. It's been a pleasure reading it.
lella7 chapter 13 . 3/11/2012
This is an excellent final piece. It really sums up their relationship and how intense and abusive it is and why Bellatrix is so determined to cling to it. It's so sad :(
Inkfire chapter 13 . 3/11/2012
This was a really nice closure, I like the way you described the parts that made it all worthwhile, and how addicted she was! Well done!
CharmStone127 chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
Really enjoyed these :) Well written and good ideas. Well done and thank you :)
Couture Girl chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
YAY!

It's finished!

My heart fluttered when it said: He would kiss her, giver a little smile, approving nod.

But he doesn't lover her! Ahh the unrequited love is so intense, so beautiful, so addicting that you made it look perfect!

I really enjoyed reading Darkest Romance :D

Inkfire chapter 12 . 3/10/2012
This was very intense, I loved the image of the "violence painting her body" and the wall "caked in her blood". The Dark Lord's fury and Bellatrix's despair were very strongly depicted. Well done!
Couture Girl chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
That was harsh! Poor Bella :(

And her corner, ahhh so sad. Seeing it, and all those bad memories about her failing him *shudders* It was good.

Great job!

lella7 chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
This chapter is exactly how Bellamort fics should be. The Dark Lord is so cold and unemotional, but there's the hint that he might just feel something for her deep down, and Bella is so devoted to him. It really is amazing how you manage to get so much across in so few words :)
Couture Girl chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
IT'S NOT LETTING ME LOG IN! AGRRRR!

Well okay! Omy! Yes I invented that word, I loved this! How Bellatrix felt confused by his actions, even I felt confused! And I loved that you used an hour for her to leave his presence, I think he may feel something for our dear Trixie :D

Zelda12343 chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
These do this pairing justice.
Inkfire chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
I really like this. The Dark Lord was as cool and aloof as ever, and yet you left room for hope… And I love the way you described Bella's expectations and reactions ;)
TamariChan chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
What beautifully written dark drabbles. A lovely and sinister portrayal of Bellamort. -goes to read your other fics-
Couture Girl chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
How sad, but oh how lovely and twisted XD

I love the way she loves Voldemort and the way she shows it. SO unique :)

Inkfire chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
This was really intriguing, I like the way you described Bella's weird episode, what led her to it and the symbolism within. It was very well done…