Reviews for The (Second) First Time
NotJustAShadow chapter 1 . 4/14
"I was your first" "I'd do anything to be your last" those lines are so them I don't know how you did it, this was literally perfect and I love how you got the characters so spot on perfect!
Mtzgleek95 chapter 1 . 3/8
WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT. I had a few moments throughout the piece where I feared for my emotional sanity but that last line threw me overboard. I was not expecting that, and I don't know if there is anyway you, or anyone could have made this better. Thank you, you're amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I just am becoming speechless with these stories they are just so full of love between these two characters I literally have no words to describe how amazing these stories are they just are so beautifully written and they just make me feel so happy, lol they make me feel like one day I will find my other half too :) I wish u wrote for glee
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
all i can say is...wow. that was perfect
Temple chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Wow! Great one shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I know you won canon smut one shot...but this is sooo much more. Santana's personal emotional war and gentle, intuitive, understanding Brittany were really well characterized. Not to mention, that the last line was fabulous! Thanks for writing.
Spaceship Coupe chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
So beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I cant even for the love of brittana form any words right now. This is so perfect and captured every emotion of their love. Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!
Vero chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Ok so I entered ur profile, since I had a very good feeling with ur writing since I read the 2 chapters of ur new fic. And this is the first story I've read, and I plan to read them all.
As for this particular fic, words fail me. And I mean it in the nicest way, this was in lack of better words f*cking perfect.
MusicFlowsWithin chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Beautifully written! Read the fic while listening to A thousand years by Christina Perri on repeat. Just beautiful! :') And the endning! My heart ached!
ChristinaLacrima chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
perfection.
franzqueen chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
amazing, so well written
crookedspin chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I absolutely loved this and can't figure out for the life of me why more people haven't reviewed this story. Rather quickly I find myself just completely falling in love with your style of writing, the way you portray Santana & Brittany and how much genuine emotion is behind your words.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I'm in love with this piece. I like how you made it heart-felt and beautiful. Simply amazing.