Reviews for In Between Days
Rose chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Oh wow, this was so so beautiful. It almost made my cry! It was wonderfully written and so tender and the emotions were very realistic. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hadn't read this one yet...it's beautiful! I loved Brittany telling her their story. Beautiful description and playing out of the emotions of the outing. Thanks for your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
lovely story... Glee has been disastrous lately.
alexwilliamson101 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is how it should have happened on the show. -.-
Heavenly Divine chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
*gives standing ovation* That was beautiful. I'm truly glad I discovered this story. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is just awesome. Love your writing.
AnotherGleek7 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Soo good!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
You should have written the aftermath of mash-off! I was shocked that they did not show Brittany's involvement at all and you did a wonderful job showing that side of the story. I have no doubt that Brittany would have been exactly as you portrayed her.
ellociin chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
amazing one shot!
AZ chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was so amazing to read. I just couldn't stop reading. Great job!
Ebony-Jayne chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
It's absolutely criminal that this story doesn't have more reviews. This must be the 20th time I have read it and it's still as amazingly, heart wrenchingly beautiful as it was the first time I read it. I don't have enough words to describe how much I adore this story. It's just gorgeous.
LogicBomb.32 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Love. Love. Love. I'm a huge fan of fics that show Brittany being the strong one and this is one of the best. The best part is what you didn't do, which is show what happens when Santana goes home or what happens at school. I love this story, seriously.

Logicbomb.32
lizbean chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I don't know how many times I have read this story but every single time it has me sobbing, breaking and slowly putting myself together. Being outed was one of the worst experiences of my life. I wish I had this Brittany in my life when it all happened. It would've made it...bearable. You have a way with words. Thank you for writing fan fiction. I hope that one day you become a famous published writer because you deserve all the awards. ALL. THE. AWARDS.

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
Puff614 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
That was beautiful. Heartbreaking as well for both of them in many ways. I loved Brittany's story. I also loved how many of the Glee club came to support Santana, especially when they kicked Finn out of the bathroom. Another wonderful story from ou which I thank ou for.
Audioslavery chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I'm pretty sure this is my favorite fic ever written. Ever.

Haha thank you for sharing with us. It touched my heart. And definitely filled in the missing pieces to that episode.