Reviews for In Between Days
so well written and so many emotions. these feelings were uncalled for haha
Beautiful3
Jclncm chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This is one of the most beautiful and heartbreaking Brittana fics I've ever read. Kudos to you for creating such a touching story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Literally one if the most beautiful brittana pieces I have ever read
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
crying... this is beautiful. and the song reminds me of The Soul Stealer.
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I'm reading back through your stories since I've just recently discovered your work. Your writing is so beautiful and poignant. You manifest emotions very well. This one in particular had me in tears so I just had to review. Thank you for sharing your talents with us! Reading your work is actually making me enjoy the show more. Season 3 is my favorite season and as I'm rewatching the episodes, your stories are shedding a whole new perspective on our OTP and making it better. Thank you.
Rose chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Oh wow, this was so so beautiful. It almost made my cry! It was wonderfully written and so tender and the emotions were very realistic. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hadn't read this one yet...it's beautiful! I loved Brittany telling her their story. Beautiful description and playing out of the emotions of the outing. Thanks for your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
lovely story... Glee has been disastrous lately.
alexwilliamson101 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is how it should have happened on the show. -.-
Heavenly Divine chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
*gives standing ovation* That was beautiful. I'm truly glad I discovered this story. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is just awesome. Love your writing.
AnotherGleek7 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Soo good!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
You should have written the aftermath of mash-off! I was shocked that they did not show Brittany's involvement at all and you did a wonderful job showing that side of the story. I have no doubt that Brittany would have been exactly as you portrayed her.
ellociin chapter 1 . 2/22/2012