Reviews for Broken
kimmy-san chapter 12 . 4/13
I really liked this story. It was also hard to read as i was really concerned if Naruto was going to die. I really hope that one day you wil make a continuation of this story to see if Naruto will learn to trust people again. And i would really like to see how everything will develop. Although there is one thing that annoyed me about this story and that is that nothing is being done about kakashi. I mean he raped Naruto and he doesn't even get arrested? Other than that it was a good story to read. And once again i hope we get to see a continuation of this story, because there is stil alot to be told :D
TheOlympus chapter 12 . 10/15/2016
I hope I was thereee.. oh so much wanted to kill Kakashi over over and over again until he regret what have he done to my Naruto..
YaoiFanGirl6221 chapter 12 . 9/5/2016
Great story Loved it
youlimae1 chapter 12 . 6/1/2016
DAMMIT! Why! I WANT MORE!
please Sequel xD
Guest chapter 12 . 5/3/2016
Im crying T.T . So saddddd
kuro usagi chapter 12 . 1/16/2016
you should make a fic where kakashi feeling remorse on what he had done toward naruto . that will be make this ending better .. anyway keep up the good work
bayysixx2 chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
sequel please i loved this
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2015
SEQUEL
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 12 . 7/14/2015
SEQUEL! ( if you want to ). Anyway I really enjoyed this. It was AWESOME! Thanks for writing it. :D
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
Never mind, Kakashi is a **** headed bastard. Who I will torture and kill in the worse ways possible. And I will bring him back to life after he dies so I can do it over and over and over and over again. And I will laugh happily while doing it. ( ok I might be over reacting but nobody hurts my family!)
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 6 . 7/14/2015
I think Kakashi loves both of them. I mean Naruto might've been a replacement but Kakashi's love grew and I mean wouldn't he love him as much a Obito. A replacement is still important.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
Hmmmm I guess Kakashi probably didn't mean to harm Naruto as much as he did but... don't are *starts stabbing Kakashi again*
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
Hey the 'Tsunade planned Sasuke's leave' is a lot better then Sasuke being a selfish, power hungry bastard.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I like it. And I do understand why Naruto would do that. He needs lots of love to replace the love he didn't have in his childhood. Losing 2 people you love must've been hard. All people have there limits. Anyway I like it.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2015