Reviews for Broken
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 12 . 5/18
I cried so much on this chapter and the previous one! great job!
Zesslover chapter 12 . 5/7
I love what you did with this. If you have not written the sequel yet, then you should. Death and suicide fics usually are a turn-off but this was was actually good. It was amazing and I'm glad I was able to read it.
Inuyashas bloody moon chapter 11 . 5/4
I hink this is my 3rd or 4th time I read this story. And every time I end up a crying mess. I hopehope that one day you make a sequel to this. Even though I am a big fan of Kakashi I really need to see him suffer more. Again very good story
A Brilliant Loser chapter 12 . 5/4
WAIT
THERE WAS DEFINITELY A SAD ENDING VERSION WHERE SASUKE WASN'T FAST ENOUGH AND NARUTO DIED
WHUT

not that I'm sad about this good ending version i was just really surprised and confused because I'm fairly sure the last time i read this i was sobbing at a funeralscene
This story is fucked up, and a lot of things here really doesn't make any sense... Characters are way OOC, and you didn't go into important details but concentrated on really unrealistic characterization, and behavior regardless of actual reasons behind it. It just doesn't work that way. Kakashi is kind if insane and Naruto poor little thing who can't defend himself but maybe he is way too stupid IDK.
And him actually dying makes way more sense and for Kakashi to be executed... you should really thought through things before writing them.
It seems that the most important events here were Naruto hurting himself, Kakashi going crazy and all characters doing exactly the opposite of what would they do in those situations. So yes, perfect wording for this would be fucked up, and non logical at all, I don't really mind tragic /sad /devastating /angsty stories but this really wasn't well written... and it could use revising and a lot if it. And maybe you can switch some characters to better fit into desired actions you ment to describe here.
It can be called character bashing because this is most certainly Bashing of Kakashi-Sensei's character...
But general idea was ok, if you consider the heartbreaking relationship, Hurting Naruto and his breakdown plus idea for healing but everything else was really hard to swallow...
And I guess if this didn't leave me indifferent you did some part of job good.
And just so I can mention a good thing in this - I liked all quotes about love you used here. But it doesn't fit here At all.
In any case, Happy new year. Try better next time.
Vicecreama31 chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
Really good read and please write a sequel
Ella459 chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
I'm crying so much right now! this is such a love / hate story! (love the story, hate to cry!)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
i love the quotes in the beginning!
Korregidora chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
I am so glad he lived! I cried reading this and needed that happier ending.
Korregidora chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
I'm trying so hard not to just bawl my eyes out! You write angst so well!
Budder chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
This was so amazing and awesome I completely love it PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE!
animeloveryugioh chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
I love this story a lot
renartia sinclair chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
oh..my poor wet towel..kakashi was a baka..anyways i love your story sooooo much..oh..and please..please write the sequel.
uzamaki52gmail.com chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
I think you should really continue, I loved it!
SkyBlue24 chapter 12 . 1/31/2014