Reviews for Broken
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 12 . 7/14
SEQUEL! ( if you want to ). Anyway I really enjoyed this. It was AWESOME! Thanks for writing it. :D
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 7 . 7/14
Never mind, Kakashi is a **** headed bastard. Who I will torture and kill in the worse ways possible. And I will bring him back to life after he dies so I can do it over and over and over and over again. And I will laugh happily while doing it. ( ok I might be over reacting but nobody hurts my family!)
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 6 . 7/14
I think Kakashi loves both of them. I mean Naruto might've been a replacement but Kakashi's love grew and I mean wouldn't he love him as much a Obito. A replacement is still important.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 4 . 7/14
Hmmmm I guess Kakashi probably didn't mean to harm Naruto as much as he did but... don't are *starts stabbing Kakashi again*
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 2 . 7/14
Hey the 'Tsunade planned Sasuke's leave' is a lot better then Sasuke being a selfish, power hungry bastard.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 1 . 7/14
I like it. And I do understand why Naruto would do that. He needs lots of love to replace the love he didn't have in his childhood. Losing 2 people you love must've been hard. All people have there limits. Anyway I like it.
Omg I cried
i want sequel! my God did this story make me cry! I am literally sitting on my bed surrounded by tissues! i want to read about Naruto's recovery please?!
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 12 . 5/18
I cried so much on this chapter and the previous one! great job!
Zesslover chapter 12 . 5/7
I love what you did with this. If you have not written the sequel yet, then you should. Death and suicide fics usually are a turn-off but this was was actually good. It was amazing and I'm glad I was able to read it.
Inuyashas bloody moon chapter 11 . 5/4
I hink this is my 3rd or 4th time I read this story. And every time I end up a crying mess. I hopehope that one day you make a sequel to this. Even though I am a big fan of Kakashi I really need to see him suffer more. Again very good story
A Brilliant Loser chapter 12 . 5/4
WAIT
THERE WAS DEFINITELY A SAD ENDING VERSION WHERE SASUKE WASN'T FAST ENOUGH AND NARUTO DIED
WHUT

not that I'm sad about this good ending version i was just really surprised and confused because I'm fairly sure the last time i read this i was sobbing at a funeralscene
This story is fucked up, and a lot of things here really doesn't make any sense... Characters are way OOC, and you didn't go into important details but concentrated on really unrealistic characterization, and behavior regardless of actual reasons behind it. It just doesn't work that way. Kakashi is kind if insane and Naruto poor little thing who can't defend himself but maybe he is way too stupid IDK.
And him actually dying makes way more sense and for Kakashi to be executed... you should really thought through things before writing them.
It seems that the most important events here were Naruto hurting himself, Kakashi going crazy and all characters doing exactly the opposite of what would they do in those situations. So yes, perfect wording for this would be fucked up, and non logical at all, I don't really mind tragic /sad /devastating /angsty stories but this really wasn't well written... and it could use revising and a lot if it. And maybe you can switch some characters to better fit into desired actions you ment to describe here.
It can be called character bashing because this is most certainly Bashing of Kakashi-Sensei's character...
But general idea was ok, if you consider the heartbreaking relationship, Hurting Naruto and his breakdown plus idea for healing but everything else was really hard to swallow...
And I guess if this didn't leave me indifferent you did some part of job good.
And just so I can mention a good thing in this - I liked all quotes about love you used here. But it doesn't fit here At all.
In any case, Happy new year. Try better next time.
Vicecreama31 chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
Really good read and please write a sequel
Ella459 chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
I'm crying so much right now! this is such a love / hate story! (love the story, hate to cry!)