Reviews for Broken
youlimae1 chapter 12 . 6/1
DAMMIT! Why! I WANT MORE!
please Sequel xD
Im crying T.T . So saddddd
kuro usagi chapter 12 . 1/16
you should make a fic where kakashi feeling remorse on what he had done toward naruto . that will be make this ending better .. anyway keep up the good work
bayysixx2 chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
sequel please i loved this
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2015
SEQUEL
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 12 . 7/14/2015
SEQUEL! ( if you want to ). Anyway I really enjoyed this. It was AWESOME! Thanks for writing it. :D
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
Never mind, Kakashi is a **** headed bastard. Who I will torture and kill in the worse ways possible. And I will bring him back to life after he dies so I can do it over and over and over and over again. And I will laugh happily while doing it. ( ok I might be over reacting but nobody hurts my family!)
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 6 . 7/14/2015
I think Kakashi loves both of them. I mean Naruto might've been a replacement but Kakashi's love grew and I mean wouldn't he love him as much a Obito. A replacement is still important.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
Hmmmm I guess Kakashi probably didn't mean to harm Naruto as much as he did but... don't are *starts stabbing Kakashi again*
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
Hey the 'Tsunade planned Sasuke's leave' is a lot better then Sasuke being a selfish, power hungry bastard.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I like it. And I do understand why Naruto would do that. He needs lots of love to replace the love he didn't have in his childhood. Losing 2 people you love must've been hard. All people have there limits. Anyway I like it.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2015
Omg I cried
Guest chapter 12 . 5/31/2015
i want sequel! my God did this story make me cry! I am literally sitting on my bed surrounded by tissues! i want to read about Naruto's recovery please?!
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 12 . 5/18/2015
I cried so much on this chapter and the previous one! great job!
Zesslover chapter 12 . 5/7/2015
I love what you did with this. If you have not written the sequel yet, then you should. Death and suicide fics usually are a turn-off but this was was actually good. It was amazing and I'm glad I was able to read it.