Reviews for Unlike Father, Unlike Daughter
drwhogeek15 chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
Don't stop I love this!
Izane Sunstrider chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
This is an extremely funny fic! It's written so well, and the characters were all in character! Your a great writer, keep it up!
I label these words: Review. :):):):):):)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
Please can you update
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
This is the 6th time I've messaged you please please please update!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
OMG CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! I CHECK YOUR STORY LIKE ONCE A WEEK
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Please update
Guest chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
OMG WOULD YOU FUCKING UPDATE ALREADY IT'S BEEN MONTHS I LOVE YOUR STORY AND CHECK IT EVERY WEEK SO CAN YOU PLEASE PUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
WARNING! THIS REVIEW CONTAINS MY COMPLETELY HONEST - AND IN NO WAY COMPLIMENTARY - OPINION, BASED ON MY OWN KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE WITH 'SHERLOCK BBC' AND WITH LIFE IN GENERAL. DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ. IT'S ALSO QUITE LONG.
I find your OC (Abigail) to be absolutely vile and her behavior ridiculous - it's nearly impossible for a child to despise her parent to this extent, even when the parent is having an affair. And the "noticing"? In one so young, with no training whatsoever (at least none mentioned so far) it would be practically impossible to develop such a skill. I highly doubt Sherlock would do anything other than completely disregard a teenage girl (his reaction to her is out of character, it was shown by the Sherlock-meets-John scene in A Study in Pink that introducing himself is definitely not high on his list on priorities). I don't know much about police protocol either, but a little girl being allowed on a crime scene is highly unlikely. Her age and the way she acts would be enough reason to order her to leave. Another thing: Sally's skirt and heels are both of a respectable length, the former being just above the knees, the latter a practical height for a police sergeant (which she is, having been referred to as 'Sergeant Sally Donovan' in the show).
Guest chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
PLEASE UPDATE I CHECK YOUR STORY EVERYDAY
Guest chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE YOUR STORY!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
I love your story
Mist Hitachiin chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Please make more soon! This story is absolutely awesome!
4leafclover211 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
These are great keep going!
Capturedinalens chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Ahh ... This is so good. It's like a mini me of Sherlock, but during the chapters I had a thought: is she related to Sherlock in anyway? Just a thought. This is really good, and such a good idea! Lucy x
GiraffePanda2 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Yaahhh!Another chapter! I love it! Can't wait for more!