Reviews for Internet Censorship Protest
KumoFuzei chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Hey, since I can't reply to you I'll review back to my anonymous reviewers :)

First of all thanks for taking the time to review my story and, well, read it since it's a bit hefty.

S.G - Aha thanks, that's very interesting actually because I think it seems to be the case. Until wikipedia went down so few knew of what was being planned because it wasn't reported on or mentioned by anyone. I truly hope this(even though it is quite smalltime) and other things like site protests makes the difference so that people notice.

kyoneko87 - Thanks :D I was thinking of that slightly while I was writing but I tried to differ it slightly but with 12 characters there's so little you can do without ignoring a few. Yes! I completely agree. They didn't kill them, they simply shelved them for later review and now is the review time. Yeah, I didn't mean to dig at him but he does need to make sure that neither goes through on their current terms. I have hope against hope that will happen :D Thank you for referring people :D
kyoneko87 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
It was a nice fic; it reminds me of the digimon movie. We need to sign petitions, protest, put our homepages on strike, and contact the congressmen from our districts to stop these bills, although I thought the Obama administration killed those bills already. I do know Obama does not like them. Hopefully we can kill the bills permenantly or drastically change/rewrite them. Type SOPA and/or PIPA to google/wikipedia and find out ways to fight from there.
camry72 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Good Work.
Cearta Day chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Awesome idea! Every time I hear about those bills, I cringe.

Fic was great! Very entertaining!

There was a a link to a petition on Google by the way if anyone wanted to sign that.
Tamer of the Zero Unit chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Yeah I heard about this. They can't do this. We'll lose many good sites. oh Great work by the way.
S.G chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
YEAH! It's sad that many people don't know about this! I have to a 4-6 page paper on controversies for English-I chose internet censorship. When I mentioned SOPA/PIPA even the TEACHER didn't know what they were! ONE student knew what it was.

that's what corporations want-people to be ignorant and allow them to take away freedoms.

MPAA-"worried about money"when twilight BD made over 200 mill for them!

It's CORPRATE CENSORSHIP!
Nepezi. Kitten Extraordinaire chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
whadya mean it'll affect Americans the most? if sites absed in America are taken down, nearly every good website will be gone, Explosm, Newgrounds, FanFiction and FictionPress, Wikipedia, everything by Immelman, Giant in the Playground, Smackjeeves, they'll all be taken down
Duckmon chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I know I wouldn't have thought of something like this. Its a great way to protest.