Reviews for Call Me, Maybe?
Rikka-tan chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
ah, this is really interesting :3
i love how they started out in a really different way, as a friend not enemy, even their little encountered and date invitation was so cute XD
i hope you will still be continuing this :)
xKitKatKittenx chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Hehe this is so cute! I like it. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Kawaiiii3.I so like the idea that they met when their older,and not like enemyes.I mean,I do love the usual plot but its good to have a change from time to 's rlly sweet,I'd love to read more
Setsuna-LuLu chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
I like this story so far so plz update soon!Oh, and I think I know the answer to the puzzle (it was a tedious task but it was fun figure to figure out)is it flea?
Abrahel the Avaricious chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
That's pretty clever. The last four digits in his number spell out FLEA.

Can't wait for an update.
EvilRelena chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
awwww, this chapter was so cute. I love how Shizuo is all shy and then gains confidence after being called cute :)
SprayPaintAndABrickWall42 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
I really like this, it seems like a really unique story, and I'm definitely curios to see what the next chapters about~!
Alternative Randomness chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Sorry this isn't much of a review... But anyway, I'm liking the story so far :)

The writings good and I think you're doing a good job -

Keep up the good work d(-)
Kiyoumi chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
First of all, I adore your penname. It's very nice.

Second of all, I really like this. I haven't read a story where these two haven't met without hating each other off the bat, so that's a very interesting way to start things off! I hope you keep it this way since it's a refreshing change and has a lot of potential.

I love how you characterize Izaya, and Shizuo is perfect, too. I can't spot anything that screams OOC-ness, so that's really awesome.

To sum things up, I think this story has a lot of potential, and the fact that it's a romance/humor story definitely has me interested and excited~

I'll look forward to reading more from you. c:
RavenBlackRoses chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Hmm, seems interesting and promising~!

Keep it up! Can't wait to read more~! xDD
KidStoleMyHeart chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
that was awesome! the numbers... i don't have a guess XD but i'm hoping for more!
EvilRelena chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Shizuo with a love charm, now thats definitely something new :) can't wait to read more and at the moment I dont know the meaning behind the numbers