Reviews for Insatiable
Continue or sequel?!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 8/13
Oh, my!
CSG chapter 1 . 8/13
I'm so glad she got away from James. I can't stand that prick. Her & Edward are a match made in heaven. Thank you for sharing it. I enjoyed it.. alot! :)
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
So I hate cheating stories. I do, I really, really do. So I tend to avoid them, and if I do discover a fic is one partway through,I leave- not my thing, no need to read, no need to make a fuss. And when I realized this was one early on, I almost left, but I thought I'd keep reading. And I'm really glad I did.

Despite my dislike of unfaithful fics, and infidelity in general (and autocorrect turned that into infertility, and man am I glad I caught that)- I really liked this fic and it actually kinda added to my enjoyment of the story.

Thanks for sharing, it was a great (and hot) read.
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Don't like this... A guy can fuck around all he wants but a girl can't. Our pussies don't stay tight if you get me and Bella has had by what i am getting so many she couldn't count. A whole fucking football team? Disgusting. Bella cute and maybe has a nice body. But i can't see her being this dick magnet after all the cocks that have plowed through her. Edward got the short hand of the stick to me. He has ended up with a slut who doesn't think she is a slut. Surprise she doesn't have an std or something.

And I see edward leaving her. She may love him but she'll be off of him once she finds a guy with a big enough cock that can fill her loose snatch.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
My God, how whorish of them. I wonder what type of people really behave like that.
OB NURSE chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Kuuipo-chan chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
that was MUCH and pretty hot
hot under the collar chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Very hot!

I thought it was a bit long for one chapter though. A lot of different things happened.

Great job though! :)
maarit chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Very hot!
LittleHellCat chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Love this! Maybe another chapter, or a sequel, even a prequel. I'd love to read more, can't wait!
enter SMILE chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
please please another chapter?

With the orgy?
mialuver4 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This was great! I'm loving it! You huh should do a future take of them, because I like the characters! Das it.
kdc chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
In one word to describe...HOT! Good writing too! :)