Reviews for My Little Broly
Virtual Pneumonia chapter 3 . 5/27
Can I please please PLEASE adopt and continue this story? Pretty please?
smokiebone chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Dude this is a fantastic.. Or a better word grand adventure or actually a miss adventure of broly it seems he hates rainbow dash and hates twilight sparkle. He seems to be understanding and comfortable with fluttershy and I wish I knew what happens when he sees celestia like becoming super saiyan form regaining his strength and him not being a skinny stallion! So please continue this! I even got a friend to make a pony art of broly. PLEASE CONTINUE!
Christopher chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
It's ok
lolmaster chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Yet another good crossover stoy ended from the next year and probebly won't continue please post the next chapter becase most of the people who read this are crying that the persone that posted this wont continue so please post somthing soon.
Xeltor chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
When will the next chapter come?
broly ssj god chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
more chapters please
Assassin427 chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Very interesting. I like it. Good job, plz update soon.
coolman chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
broly batter come back to the dark side because him being good is not the broly we know broly is batter off being evil and killing people
Psaro chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
You need to get your shit together and fucking update this story
blacklight NYC chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
this needs to continue
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Sweet story! Haha! Poor Broly... NOT!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Yeah, they're all gonna die. Even as a base forme, weakened, PONY, he could still destroy at LEAST an entire planet with the flick of his wrist. Oh, by the way, pony-morphs are lame. The guy who had his theme by F**KING PANTERA deserves to be a Saiyan.
spacezillazonya chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Impressive writing well broly gets set to a land where ponies live and he's one himself and his power is diminished for was clever with the cake sweetness over 9,000 good job.I hope you make lots more chapters it's a really good story I want to read a lot of what happens next! again well written
RagingDemonslayer chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Please continue, you already got me hyped for this, don't stop now lol
malikc6 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Well I think its safe to say that Broly probably still has his powers due to the fact that if he was able to recover from horrific injuries, well only a sayain can do that. I would assume when hes back to full health, then he could probably use his Ki.

LOL! I love how hes getting annoyed by the other ponies. He wants to kill them so badly but cant.