Reviews for Anger and Forgiveness
Vanidot chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Oh, please don't change it. I like it just the way it is and thanks for a Sherlock/Watson story that doesn't involve Slash. I needed an ending like that after the second movie. I long to see the new Sherlock Series done by the BBC but I'm afraid I won't like it much if it turns out the way I expect. Thanks again for a good story. It was an enjoyable read.
Phoenixhp5t3 chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
awww, amazing story! my favorite by far! loved the interaction between the two! i so wished the movie would have shown their reunion, but oh well, can't have everything!
Duffy chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
AWWWWWW :) This is so wonderful.

So when I found out English wasn't your first language, I was shocked, because this is SO WELL WRITTEN. Seriously. It's amazing. One thing though... I'm pretty sure it's Baker Street, not Backer Street. But it's cool.

Anyway, this is lovely. Great job!
lyra0the0white chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Wonderful story! I've been reading fanfics since I feel I can't really express what I want if I write one, but you nailed it!

keep writing!
Imalena chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Hey,

a really nice chapter, thank you so much for writing it! I love their relationship!
BlackKiwi chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Enjoyed it very much especially chap 3. Great dialogue and character voice. Very cute friendship between the guys. Loved it as is!
Mulder chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
I love it just the way it is : )
Rodmilla chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Well done! Looking forward to the next chapter.
HannaHazzard chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Ok, the last one was actually my little sister :D she commented from my computer while I was still in and she didn't notice :D don't think reviewed my own story :)
HannaHazzard chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Hey Hannah Hazzard your fanfiction is fucking good. I found the part where Watson has beaten Holmes super:)
fivebyfivek chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Time for some Holmes!comfort! Go on Watson! :)

This is really well written, I love the dialogue between Watson and Mycroft.

Can't wait for more!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
HilsonMarvey27 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This was amazing! :D I can't wait for the second chapter!
Pyro chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Very nice! I see the beginning of another well thought out story. I've thoroughly enjoyed your other works and this one promises to be fun as well. Poor Watson, I can't imagine walking into a room and finding the best friend I thought was dead standing there. You've really captured the characters well. Don't worry about the language, I never would have guessed you weren't a native speaker if you hadn't outright said it. Even a few usage mistakes that you made in the last story are gone. And, heck the written English language is insufferable even to those of us who've been using it our entire lives. Well, looking forward to the next chapter of this, Until next time!

~Pyro
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Oooooh, this is amazing! I watched the movie today and thought "Nooo! It cannot end there! We must see the reunion!" Really, the whole movie was a feast for male-friendship crazed people like me, but the end was too cruel. Thankfully, that's what fanfic is for, and I'm so glad I came across your story!

It is very well written and both of them are in character. Watson's reaction is very believable - shock and disbelief at first, then anger, but when he cools down, all that is replaced by guilt and concern for his friend, and of course with the realization that no matter how angry he might have been, he cannot lose Holmes again. Beautiful!

I loved it how you made Holmes sound hesitant, and how Watson finds it unusual. Yes, Holmes has always been confident, but right now he is too afraid; afraid to lose his dearest friend. It shows how much Holmes is affected by this too.

Hmm, Mary noticed Holmes looked unnaturally tired; maybe he's sick and injured and will be in need of some care in the next chapter. Hehe, very nice so far, this story made me very happy. Update soon!