Reviews for Emerald Interlude: Over the Moon
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh NO, an Alive Drusilla, a human Dru, with soul of course, but likely still insane, and certainly a seer, also after Xander, does she want to bed him too?
ChaosRune chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Moar! I just finished the Emerald Flame series, and I need moar! Mommy needs to see her kitten! Tara needs her date, and we need more sexy time with Setsuna!
mark3232 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Sailor Mercury was, by all accounts, exactly the same in her past life. This really is making stuff up.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Please sir, can we have some more?
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Damn the universe really has it out for him and why is it always creepy evil demons that find him attractive
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
First off, awesome to see Setsuna and Xander working together again, though looks like the flirting didn't get acted on again huh, and could see some of the other girls? Will be looking forward to when she finally gets a chance to lock him and her in a room for a weekend and have some interesting...discussions? Do enjoy how Cam was getting on there, and just imagine if it'd been Jack, he'd have probably hopped in the suit when he finally got the chance no matter what LOL, and it'd have to be Xander being the responsible one for once LOL.