Reviews for Compromises
randomgirl chapter 1 . 5/2
omg i love tis XD make more toko!
The calling chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I love toko
TheEarthbenders chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Omggggg i love this!
LaughingWith chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
i love this! it is so cute! i hate the fanfics that portray toph as some lovey dovey type and this captured her and zuko's relationship perfectly! Toko is one of my OTP's now! thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was really cute! Loved it!
Totoro504 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This is so...so beautiful! TTTT Makes me cries tears of joy! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME?
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Ha! I loved it! Great little one shot! ;)
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
AU?

I remain convinced that Chief Bei Fong is the youngest of a very large Royal family, who moved off to Republic City with one of her elder siblings on what was supposed to be a exciting and educaional two-year diplomatic stay- then created a huge scandal when she suddenly went native, set up a metalbending school in her mother's name, and started to train memeber of the city's police force.

It's my personal canon that she was totally the baby of the family; but a very strong practical streak, and her mother's impatience with coddling. (Any courtiers who made remarks about Chief Be Fong being an earthbender had unpleasant things happen to them if they did so in her mother's hearing; and sufftered much more semi-permananet unplesant things if they happened to offer such insults in her FATHER'S hearing.)But, as her father's protectiveness was more a matter of besotted dorkitude than actual emotional smothering, as an adult she was on very good terms with him, and he made LOTS of "official" visists to Republic city.

It has yet to be contradicted by Korra canon!
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Awww, cute! The Korra Series is messing with all the post-war fics! D:

Lol. Love this
ayyaka chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
So. Freaking. Cute.

I loved this. When I picture what the Toko relationship would be like, this is it. Exactly.

You managed to keep them in character, while still showing how much they love each other.

All in all, I think you did a lovely job.

Toko forever. 3

Rexivyara chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
My first ever ZukoxToph fanfic! I love it! You a good writed :D
13designershoes chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I LOVE IT! finally some fluff that doesn't make me want to bury my head in shame.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
*standing ovation* Bravo .. bravo.

This is going to be my personal version of how things occurred between them. I don't care how it's explained in the Korra series .. this is what happens. It makes sense .. it's awesome .. and it's Toko, which to me is the best.

Mistakes? Maybe a few but who cares? Toko FTW lol _
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Just discovering the awesomeness that is Toko! And this is so very cute!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 1/18/2012