Reviews for tHE ARTist
yaoiking666 chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
omfg I loved it all this chapter made me cry do you plan on making another chapter please I want to know what happens to fankyle relationship
Shiona Acitiu chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Oh wow...I hope to see the..um..ending soon...I guess that is what you call the epilogue
Nonot a atheist chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
There is a heaven.

No matter what.

If heaven is not real, God himself is not real, but God IS REAL.
SonofLuffy chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
THIS IS NOT OVER! D: WHY!? It must have one more chapter! I love it. :'(
EmmaLennyEddie chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
EEEEEYYYIIIIIKES! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Please don't die Fanboy!

I've been waiting so long for this moment, where Fanboy finally redeems himself...sort of.

Great chapter! Practically the best one yet! I can't wait to hear more from you!
Shiona Acitiu chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Still cant fully figure out the prediction thing of death...But I'm sure it will all become or I'm just not fully reading into Kyle...Poor Fanboy...Update soon.
greenluvr14 chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
As if wasn't an emotional wreck because of fanfiction already. xD As soon as I saw you updated, I freaked. Took me awhile to calm down enough so I could read it. " This chapter was just amazing. What Sigmund did was horrid but definitely did make me sit at the edge of my seat. Guess he is a twat through and through. Cant wait to read the next chapter.
SonofLuffy chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
You must post another chapter when you can. It seems obvious that this story is not yet finished. I feel like it needs at least a chapter or two more. When or if you have internet please update. :3 I read the necROMANCER in a day, then the epilogue after a break and just read this only thing. It's awesome. A few parts I had to leave to avoid crying. I love it. You are an amazing writing. D: :D
A Person Who Likes Comedy chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
I just can't believe it. I... I don't know. It's- it's just so hard to read about peope with shattered hearts, crummy lives... you know. No, I'm not flaming, in fact this is one of the best sories Iv'e read in my life. Three more chapters? Sounds pretty short, but your the author, not me. Do whatever's best for you.
EmmaLennyEddie chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Dang, this is so sad!
Shiona Acitiu chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Wow...Update soon please
greenluvr14 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Yay! You're back! . I missed reading your updates. Your writing is flawless as always. It had me wanting to cry and feeling depressed, and in no time, my hand was in front of my mouth, surprised. I love how you're able to convey emotion.
XxFan.O.ZADRxX chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
Hehe I Loooove this story and I love how protective Fanboy is in this chapter. Hehe him and Kyle so belong together
TheCandyMan chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
I love this chapter! It gives me a pit at the bottom of my stomach when I think of Sigmund ruining Kyle. Update soon!
Shiona Acitiu chapter 6 . 4/10/2012