Reviews for Guardian Angel
nathy.faithy chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Oh I've read this fic before, though I can't remember the ending. I do adore seeing Buffy, Connor and Angel together.
xoxo
bradsan11 chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
good story and awesome writing.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
Totally awesome fic! I loved it!
Usually the fics I like the most are those where Buffy turns out to be Connor's mom, and even though she wasn't in this one...in a sense it was almost better. Being Connor's Guardian Angel, and everything she could acomplish like that...
It's great!
I totally loved this fic!
ba2006 chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
fantastic ending to this fic :) loved it! Thanks for writing an amazing fic :).
Angellufy chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
That is cool! Poor Buffy. She lost Angel first. Well, I guess they found each other soon. Loved it.
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
This is awesome and I hope u write more stories
ba2006 chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
fantastic chapter, look forward to the next update :)
Angellufy chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
Giles had heard of such a spell but he had been assured by the Watchers' Council that it was a myth - That is what the WC do perfectly. They always hid something behind their myths.

It is interesting to see that demons are not that dumb. In fact, hurt Connor is really a death wish. Ehehehehehe
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
Great chap update soon pleaz
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
Angellufy chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Wow! Vengeful Buffy is a bitch and... I so love her. She told her so, didn't she? But, Lilah had to keep pushing and pushing and pushing... so, Go Buffy!

I'll be waiting for more.
ba2006 chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
lmfao loved this chapter :) looking forward to the next update!
koutchouk chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Good for Buffy with Lilah. Finally someone gets her. Can't wait to see what happens next. Good story.
buffy4angel73 chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Ha Ha Lilah - sucked in.

Love this fic but I need some B/A lovin.

Thank you for making Coredlia not in love with Angel.
Angellufy chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Interesting turn of events. Lilah is still trying even with Buffy's warnings. Does she have a death wish or something? Eheheheheh

Great chapter.