Reviews for Untethered
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/14
nice
Annorelka chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Best fanfiction I've read. Wonerfully in-character.
Crashing Into the Sea chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Just wonderful!
Shaydees chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
VERY well written. Thanks for sharing.
Kohane-x chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I liked it. I really like your style of writing, the descriptions, everything! I only wish that there was more. As I got to the end, I was expecting to get to more, almost as it built right to the climax, as you where just getting sucked right into it, it ended D;

Shows how good you are bringing your audience in though 'cause I did really enjoy it :)

Good little one shot! (Y)
HermioneCrookshanks919 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Absolutely breathtaking.
amethysth chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This is both heartbreakingly beautiful and absolutely brilliant. I always wanted to know what happened exactly after Galaxia's "defeat" in Stars when Mamoru was "alive" again, and this captures the terror, uncertainty, and emotional aspects of it so vividly. I love the little details you threw in, like that reference to Usagi choosing the stuffed animals in Super S, and how Usagi had memories of calling his number just to hear his voice when she knew subconsciously that he was dead or consciously that he wouldn't be there because he's not even in the country anymore. I also love Mamoru's emotions and the way he grapples woith himself, wanting and knowing that Usagi could help ease his "insanity" and bring him to light, but also knowing that the knowledge might destroy her more than anything else that had happened so far and bring those memories back to the forefront of her mind when all he wanted to do was take away HER pain and keep her happy. I love that he proves that he's human and considers telling her, but ultimately chooses to be her anchor because he knew that she, who was still so young and had experienced so much, relied upon him for strength and he just couldn't do that to her. You write these characters so well and their feelings seem so real, and I applaud you for that. Please continue writing,. I really enjoyed this fic and I hope to see more U/M stories from you in the future because you truly have a talent for them. Excellent work!
JFrost chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow, that was really amazing. Such anguish. I was totally captivated the whole time. I really wanted to read more, but it works at the length it's at. Well done.
SailorCopperOwl chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Sad but lovely!
AM chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
That was a truly beautiful story. I actually think it works rather well as a one-shot-not that I would complain if you built on it, of course, but I am satisfied with how it is. I loved how it came full circle back to the darkness/nothingness. And I also liked the detail about the answering machine, as well as the comment about him fearing a nurturing mother.
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Gosh this was brilliant. There are a lot of stories about Usagi's post-traumatic stress after Galaxia but hardly any about the Senshi or Mamoru
Antigone2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
hurts so good. this is really wonderful.
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Gave me chills. That stuff is traumatizing, but it's so like Mamoru to pretend that he's okay...