Reviews for Revelry
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
I LOVE hot and full of emotions make love between Usagi and Misaki!

I even love the part when Usagi was stopped and thinking they shouldn't have sex because Misaki's uncontrolled emotion even though they already half way there. And i love how Misaki disagreed with that and want to keep going because he need it.

I LOVE IT!
Jayce chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
You big meanie! . But just for laughs, " love it!"
Alana-kittychan chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Aw I was a puddle of goo over this very well done! What's the other gift Usagi got Misaki
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
changed my opinion on love and definitely explored a different side of their relationship I never though existed! loved every second of it, you're quite talented, and I wouldn't change one bit 3
Kailen-Chan chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
XD I'm so silly! I posted the last review before I saw there was still another chapter left!

But it was such a good story! I loved it! :D
Kailen-Chan chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Such an evil deed to leave the story at that part! D:

You must post the next chapter! The suspense is killing me! D:
xSonya chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Ah my god! This was actually sooo god! You've captured the emotions perfectly! Better than perfectly, if that's possible xD It's been a while since I've read something that's drawn me in this deep, emotionally.

You absolutly have to carry this on! I'm sad to hear you might be ending it on the next chapter though! Was looking forward to many more misadventure to come ;)

Keep up the good work! I look forward to the update :)
Ivy Jane Backer chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
All I can say is keep it coming and in answer to the question on the bottom of this newest chapter: I would love me some lemon birthday cake!
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Well...I suppose you can be forgiven after creating such a marvelous lemony cake. :) This chapter was sweet...and hot! I loved it! I do hope you add the icing on this cake in the next chapter. Hehe :D Oh and I hope everything goes well with the whole move. :)
darkhuntressxir chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
more lemon while wrapping it up...please..
Lissy Stage chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Sensei, I would totally love another lemon, please!
puppyfacetwo chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Lemon cake has never been a favorite of mine, but I'm willing to make an acception. ;3

This was amazing. There was just such a great amount of fluidity, and love in this, that was simply amazing. I try not to use the same word more than once, but this was just truly an amazing piece, I couldn't seem to help myself. :)
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
cnt wait for more
manga-lover100 chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT? u better update this right now! i can believe u just left me like that? this is really good, so CMON! XD
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
DON'T YOU DARE! I'm not one of those commenters that leave half-assed reviews. I FUCKING LOVED THIS AND I WANT MOARRRRRRRRRRR! First of all, I love your writing style, it's very unique and fun to read and second of all, did I mention how hot this was? You've captured great emotion in this story and I think you did a great job, third of all...I ABSOLUTELY HATE cliffhangers! So PLASE UPDATE...NOWWWWWWW! THANK YOU! ~3