Reviews for Moments
Emma chapter 24 . 7/26
Ijustloveanimex chapter 20 . 1/6
"I wish i had a boyfriend who'd do that!" SAMEEE BRUHH!
Ao tori chapter 24 . 9/25/2015
just a little request here, I hope you don't mind though.
Can you please put Sanji and Nami in the following chapters?
If you ever update that is...
mariamalaa167 chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU I HATE FRANKYXROBIN , SANJIXNAMI & LUFFYXHANCOCK THERE IS ONE REASON WHO MAKE ME READ THIS STORY IS BECAUSE I LOVE ZOROXROBIN I READ THE FIRST CHAPTER AND I STOPED BECAUSE YOU WROTE " I LOVE FRANKYXROBIN AS MUCH AS ZOROXROBIN" AND THEN I WAS VERY ANGRY BECAUSE IN THE BEGAIN OF ATHE CHAPTER YOU WROTE" I WROTE ABOUT SANJIXNAMI " AND I HATE THIS COUPLE BUT I LET IT GO. SORRY FOR BEENING MAD AT YOU SORRY FOR READING YOUR STORY !
Jessica0513 chapter 24 . 4/11/2015
Um, I don't know if it's just me, but there aren't anymore chapters left. Did u stop a few hrs ago or is my phone having a glitch? It's a really good book.
Bleachigo15 chapter 24 . 2/26/2015
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH IT WAS ADORQBLE IT HADNME IN BOTH LQUGHTWR AND TEARS AND FANGIRLING QND WIDE SMILESS! PLZ UPDATE
DangoCorn chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
I cannot tell you how sincere and big my reaction was when I read "Robin was not reacting at all"
I literally had to get away from the screen and kept repeating to myself "SHIT SHIT SHIT" as I laughed.
LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF EM 8D!
Dude chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
This was actually pretty good.
MayoAlien chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
These one-shots were absolutely wonderful to read! :)
UmYeahSure chapter 24 . 10/19/2014
Dx 2013?! It's almost 2015 now DX I love these stories! They're so awesome! Please continue soon! I'm begging you!
redvelvetcupcake chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
"Oi, what happened to my underwear" Hahahaha XD
supawomn chapter 24 . 4/28/2014
This is great!
Ur an incredible writer with a great talent :)
thisgirlgotgame chapter 19 . 3/12/2014
this is probably one of the most hilariously robin moments ever:) only she could think that near death experiences are entertaining and romantic
thisgirlgotgame chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
bwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa TT! shut up I'm not crying *sniff* *sniff*
thisgirlgotgame chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
yay more zoro abuse! I like ace x nojiko and luffy x name but sanji x name is good to