Reviews for Mother Nature: a tale of Chaos
Alliel 23 chapter 37 . 11/21
This story is so great! its so fascinating to read how everything is getting started and I cant wait to see how Layla's and warren's plans pan-out. amazing chapter as always, update soon!
Anonymous136 chapter 37 . 11/15
This chapter feels like the calm before the storm. Like everything is gonna blow up very soon for the good guys. I forgot how much I love this series.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 36 . 10/22
Oooooooh I love this. I like the positioning of all the chairs. And also
GO HEIDI! She's one of my favorites ,I mean, yeah Layla is awesome, but Heidi is right behind her in my favorites, cuz like, yeeeeees, strong and morally dark gray little girls who can kill give me life (everything I wanted to be as a 6 years old with plans of world domination ). Gaaah, this is just too awesome... okay I have to go study linguistics, ick, but yes, keep up the good work!
darkmoonsfalcon chapter 36 . 8/26
Can't wait for the next chapter... Btw loved the set up by honey to get her perfect puppy... Hilarious!
darkmoonsfalcon chapter 24 . 8/25
I am not sure anyone else noticed or commented (as I haven't read the reviews) but I loved the Labyrinth references (the name of the tabloid and it's owner being a woman named Sarah... LOL) hoping to see Sarah (from the movie... Older, wiser for her trip and hopefully married to a gorgeous blond guy with one eye colored a bit differently then the other ... Yes I know his eyes are the same color... And that it's just that one pupil is dialated more then the other, but it does make his eyes look different colors.. Kind of like and ethereal fae King... Sigh... Sorry I digress) love the story so far and am looking forward to more evil Layla and Warren... Especially the hot ... Make out scenes!
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 19 . 8/14
Zach and Ethan are bisexual? I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised given the two are paired as characters below the description. See, I hate it when this happens, not being able to stomach same sex relationships even when it's apart of a phenomenal story. I'll tough through it though, I suppose I'm confident enough in my sexuality to read something a tad uncomfortable.
uscgamecockgirl7 chapter 36 . 8/9
Cara chapter 36 . 7/15
An update! I love this story, and I am excited to see where you take it. I love this darker Layla...
Liana chapter 36 . 6/28
I read every single chapter and loved everything. I absolutely love Warren and Defenitely think that Layla is much better with him! I am looking forward for their hot scenes. Please don't take long to update.
Alliel 23 chapter 36 . 6/20
my oh my the discovery of Heidi's power is a shocker lol! if she could learn to control it she could be a serious force to reckon with later on... wonderfully written as always! can't wait for more!
Arilee chapter 36 . 6/18
Omg. I read like the last 16 chapters at work and I really shouldn't have but you should totally add a new chapter because I'm addicted to your writing.
Animesmutlover-10 chapter 36 . 6/18
Wow, finally a new chap and I love this one. Mainly because Layla can actually create her own furniture. Simply amazing and I love the ending where the flowers bloom free. Waiting for more Layla/Warren moments and I'm hoping it will be in the next. Thanks 4 the update
Queen of Night chapter 35 . 5/23
Took me forever to get around to this, but I'm very glad you're still writing this! Still one of my top 5 pairings!
nights of wonder chapter 31 . 5/8
I wonder what's going to happen next?
nights of wonder chapter 30 . 5/8
Ooh, what a great chapter