Reviews for Mother Nature: a tale of Chaos
Update update update uuuupppppppddddaàyyyyyttttttt
Scribe of Nyx chapter 40 . 4/27
CLIFFHANGERRRR

NOOOO

Otherwise, yay, I love this story SO FREAKING MUCH~!

Continue the good work!
mylove24 chapter 40 . 4/25
Great Chapter. :) love it.
Idreamofmonsters chapter 40 . 4/23
I love this story so much
RagnarWolf chapter 40 . 4/23
Awesome update...I have missed this story and glad to see you are back to updating it. Look forward to more updates.
Cara chapter 39 . 3/12
I love this story, can't wait to see where else you take us with it!
Alliel 23 chapter 39 . 2/28
First off I have to say I absolutely love and appreciate the amount of research you put into this story! I mean knowing the actual different properties and effectiveness of those fabrics you mentioned just adds SO much realism and believability to this story. Im so curious to see how everything is going to work out! I will say im a bit confused as to why Honey showed up at their meeting considering if it was just to help them cover up their work with stuffed elephants... well I feel like they could have brushed it off as a class project or something if ethan's mom actual saw anything. but it was pretty funny when you mentioned she paid no mind to the "elephants in the room". hopefully we'll get to see how everyone gets along at the barbeque! AND I haven't forgotten about that mysterious red thing in the bottom of the mayors draw! still wondering what that could be! anyways amazing chapter as always! update soon!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 39 . 2/28
Maybe not a full cape...but I doubt Wendy wouldn't want one... Storn had those billowy sleeve things, that could work!
I love Zach's enthusiasm and Honey's over all coolness.
Idreamofmonsters chapter 39 . 2/16
Amazing as always :p
You did an amazing job! I have been reading this all day and can put. And it down. I have recharged my phone twice!
Baby come back! Baby come back to me!
(Please don't give up on this story, ever ever ever. Please, it is such a great story and your portrayals of these characters are amazing.) Much love!
RagnarWolf chapter 38 . 12/29/2015
So glad to see an update for this story. I love the evolution of Team Evil...lol. And I really hope that Aunt Greta has an "accident" somewhere down the line. Keep up the great job and can't wait for the next update.
Alliel 23 chapter 37 . 11/21/2015
This story is so great! its so fascinating to read how everything is getting started and I cant wait to see how Layla's and warren's plans pan-out. amazing chapter as always, update soon!
Anonymous136 chapter 37 . 11/15/2015
This chapter feels like the calm before the storm. Like everything is gonna blow up very soon for the good guys. I forgot how much I love this series.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 36 . 10/22/2015
Oooooooh I love this. I like the positioning of all the chairs. And also
GO HEIDI! She's one of my favorites ,I mean, yeah Layla is awesome, but Heidi is right behind her in my favorites, cuz like, yeeeeees, strong and morally dark gray little girls who can kill give me life (everything I wanted to be as a 6 years old with plans of world domination ). Gaaah, this is just too awesome... okay I have to go study linguistics, ick, but yes, keep up the good work!