Reviews for Mother Nature: a tale of Chaos
RagnarWolf chapter 43 . 2h
Great update, loving this story so much. Need more Layla/Warren time, they seem to be being pushed to the background in the story. And is it me or does it seem that Principal Powers may be suspicious of Layla a bit.
Scribe of Nyx chapter 43 . 5h
Ahaha, I remember this! I had almost forgotten about the incompetent blackmail guy. This was a good installment.
Scribe of Nyx chapter 42 . 2/28
Read this late, but amazing addition to the story! Eagerly awaiting more
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 20 . 2/27
seriously when does layla get even with her aunt?
Alliel 23 chapter 42 . 2/11
i think this is definitely the first major move they've made towards actually getting somewhere. I think the previous chapters have all been about build up and getting the right people on their side; now with this blackmail they're really starting down the path of no return. Now it's been awhile but i'm wondering how warren's mom would feel about warren becoming a villain? I would have to reread the story to get a more concrete feel of her personality and morals but if she isn't supportive of warren's "lifestyle" would he still be committed to continuing on with Layla's plans? anyways awesome chapter as always and I hope to read more soon!
sdrlana21 chapter 42 . 2/9
Great story so far I hope that Layla and Warren have some more time together soon
Jibril Schiffer chapter 42 . 2/2
Perfect as always. I fell really excited when I get your notifications, but sometimes I have to go back because I don't remember all the names u.u
Princess.Arrancar4Sakura chapter 42 . 1/30
Amazing! I don't have words to describe. Thank for the chapter!
Don't stop to write.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 42 . 1/29
I love how things are progressing! Hopefully well see some messing with Strongholds soon. They're ever so adorable when they're flustered -insert cackle here-.
Can Powers legally install mics there? Monitoring in bathrooms and locker rooms is often a no no because it's seen as an infringement on basic privacy...
I hope the Brighton parents get their dues and Zach and Heidi can enjoy a good place with the Damsdales.
ninja.girl2781 chapter 42 . 1/28
please more. you have a good story.
RagnarWolf chapter 42 . 1/28
So glad you updated, I was afraid you had decided to stop this story. Looks like the criminal empire is on its way to starting and Chaos domination. Keep up with the great story and can not wait until the next update.
TheBookWorm01 chapter 41 . 11/24/2016
This is a great story! I love how well you have developed and plotted the story. It has a lot of thought put into it. I hope you continue it soon! :)
trickstercast chapter 41 . 11/14/2016
I have 2 midterms this week, but I spent the last day or so reading this instead of studying. I can't wait for the next chapter! Your Layla/Warren fics are incredible
Shy Violet chapter 41 . 8/24/2016
I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
So she went poison ivy and will and magenta are huge aholes. It's weird for a mutant who lives an abnormal life talking about slnormal reactions as ifbhe would know