Reviews for Zippers, Looks and Whispers
EinIII chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Great story, love this paring.
fallenking122 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Well its one of the few really well written fanfics iv seen for rade you also kept there personalties perfect whille others go to oc
pitythechild chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I enjoyed how you gave Jade this power over Robbie with very little effort. It really seemed to fit both the characters.
CrazierThanYouSince96 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
do... do u know how long i've been searching for a Rade fic like this one? absolutely brilliant! i loved how you stayed true to the characters -you didn't make jade some big softy, and u didn't turn robbie into this secret casanova in the bedroom -it made not only the story in itself more believable, but also the lemon as well (i do love a dominant jade, especially when it comes to thinking of her getting with robbie, it seems more realistic and way hotter that way ;])
Super67759 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I thought the story was awesome. I'm not usually in to the whole Jade and Robbie thing, but I really liked this story. It was very believable. I hope to see more from you soon.
Geckosnail chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I thought your fic was really good, it had a good flow to it and you characterized both Jade and Robbie really well. I thought the lemon was really good without being pure smut. Robbie and Jade is also my favourite pairing, so that was a bonus.
HunnyRosiie chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
i liked how Robbie didn't have any control and Jade did. xD
Mousa Lisa chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I think you captured Jade and Robbie incredibly well, and I thought it was fantastic. (I especially loved when they were talking about his underwear, haha.)
jackpotdante chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Great story since your not writing a sequel I hope u write more Rade.
Broken Eros chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
It really is a shame about the lack of sequel, this is some high-quality RADE.
Broken Eros chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I loved it, the character portrayal was pretty dead on with the show. A great blend of comedy and romance.
MaybeWolf chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Booo at the lack of sequel, this was a great entry into this pairing. I think you captured Jade really well. Robbie's complete lack of courage felt very true to life as well.

Great job!