Reviews for The best Experiment
Sherlock IS innocent about sex just as any virgin would be. I don't know about cute, but then again everyone has a different definition of what is cute or isn't.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Great story :)

Thank you !
Arnyri chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is just glorious! I love your Sherlock. _ And John being bemused by being part of an experiment (after the initial anger) is just awesome.
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This is the first Sherlock story I have read, and I have to say that I’m glad I did. I enjoyed their reactions to each other and the situation.

:) I think I’ve found a new fandom to read. LOL!
Yujianlong chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
That was brilliant!

I am freaking addicted to all Sherlock/John fictions... So I've basically been reading lots of them the last few days.

I have to say the whole innocent and scared Sherlock seriously started to annoy me. Mainly because I kind of feel it's rather disturbing. The way Sherlock is described in most fictions is more child like than anythinig else (at least regarding sex).

I really liked your fiction because it gives you an alternative to what apparently is the most common idea out there.

It was short and sweet and as close to IC as you could possibly get... Amazing piece of work!
The Wigmonsters chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Definitely good. I enjoy reading slash like this, especially because you kept Sherlock from getting too emotional, which is really, really good character-wise. :)
New1Romantic chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I'm such a terrible person, first off! I read this about a week ago and I've only just for around to reviewing it (sorry). Yeah, I totally agree with you that there's far too many stories where Sherlock is too cutsey and...well adjusted. I really thought you got him well, at least for my headcanon, and I enjoyed reading it! The concept was beautifully believeable.
callme2nitebaby chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Oh my god I loves it. It was Amazing :)))) and so in character XDDDD it's so hard to find good non ooc FICA like these !
LeiaPrincess21 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Very in character. I like it. All too often Sherlock is overly emotional in slash. But you've kept him very Sherlock. Good show.
mokochi chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I think your Sherlock IS cute ;)

And the way you describe both of them fit perfectly in their way of partnership. I really enjoyed to read your story :)
MidgardianMarauder chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
That, that was really beautifully written. And IMPECCABLE characterisation. I really really liked this.
NivalKenival chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I thnk it is pretty epic and it would happen
left and staying gone chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
that is true, have you seen 2x03 yet? the rooftop.
Jules chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Simply adorable. "my Sherlock." I thought it seemed very in character for Sherlock.
bb1019 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
i liked this...maybe you should consider a second chapter...?