Reviews for A Simple Gesture That Changed Everything
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
Cant wait for season two!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
LOVED this! Such a great idea! Bring on season 2! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
I really liked this whole story. I'm glad you'll be doing one for season 2, as well. Can't wait to read it. I know it'll be just as good. - Sphinx
carebear818 chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
I like your AU. Interesting way to change the various first year episodes. Do you plan on going through each year. This would be most interesting.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
Hmm, interesting turn of events here. Really liked this. Keep more coming! - Sphinx
MarilynnRae chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
Absolutely love it! Please continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
Loved this chapter. - Sphinx
MarilynnRae chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
I absolutely love your story. I've been following it intently! I hope you keep it up! Happy writings! 3 Marilynn
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Yay! Loved the update! Keep it coming. :)
Sphinx chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
I'm glad to see you're working on this story again. Keep it up. :)
Don't Anticipate chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Very interesting! I hope to see more!
a friend chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
Please, I am dying for the next chapter! Update soon! Thank you for putting up with my whining!
a friend chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Please, update soon! I'm dying to know how you've changed everything to fit Sam into it.
AliasMarie chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
This is awesome! I can totally imagine Parker teaching Sam how to pick a lock... That would be adorable! Or... Nate keeps it all hidden frrom his son and feels all guilty and stuff. Yay for conflicted Nate!
frustratedfruitloop chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
It's interesting how no one wrote a Sam-didn't-die!AU before now (a long one, in any case), and this definitely caught my attention. I liked that it was Sophie who gave the money to save Sam's life.

But I'm not sure what you were thinking, killing Maggie off right after Sam got treated. It seems like the universe is playing some sort of cosmic joke on Nate. Does he really need to be overwhelmed by grief to even consider playing the other side?

Anyway, that was just me rambling. A few points for improvement: Punctuation-you often forget to include punctuation in dialogue. Also, this is an AU. Most people make the mistake of merely embellishing the original with a few minor changes here and there. I hope you don't do that with this story. While it's very difficult to even *think* about deviating from canon, once you do, it's a surprisingly pleasant experience. Keep writing! :) I'll be keeping an eye out for this story.