Reviews for Train Wreck
DeleteThisAccountPlease8287772 chapter 1 . 9/21
This was funny.
Cooper101 chapter 1 . 3/25
Loved this it was perfect, I wondered if you were going to bring the exs in :)
Delete-account-please-7588739 chapter 1 . 2/29
I'm ft to read Stay Safe.
Delete-account-please-7394474 chapter 1 . 1/8
Part 9 was good I'm off to read part 10.
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Oooo, Tim is gonna Top! soon- fantastic!
Leydhawk chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Fun & clever with winding McGibbs into existing story. I've gotta say I think Tim would be the most attentive and loving top ever but I'm okay with him being versatile. I just can't bear to think of how far McGee has come through the years and see him as "just" a bottom. Damn, I can't believe I wrote that, even with quotes. Such a harmful idea that bottoms are less manly. Hmm. Gotta work on that still myself, apparently.
I enjoyed the story!
Liane
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Nice.
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
YAY! new mcgibbs amazing-ness! this was perfect and very in character. made my day ) i'm putting you on alert so i don't miss any more of your new stuff
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I have a friend who I once asked if he was a pitcher or a catcher? I will always remember his smile when he said YES! I don't think that you have to be one way or another. This just made me laugh.
Hericus C chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Just read the whole Keeper series and really enjoyed them. Although I too see Gibbs as the natural top to Tim's bottom, there should be flexibility in any relationship, especially where they are now with Tim claiming Jethro as his so I hope you write that scene soon.

Have you ever thought to do a HP/NCIS with Harry and Tim or Harry/Gibbs?
jjd022980 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
love it! never liked Mann in the first place
trout1986 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
" he loves Tim and he truly trusts him" YES!
Lenin chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I really love this series! And the "So Much Fun" series. There's not much McGibbs fics around so I'm always happy whenever you have updated. I definitely agree with you that Tim is a bottom only (kind of like how I see Harry Potter will all his male pairing). I can't imagine him being top (unless his umm "riding" Gibbs). But, yeah, that'll be a good way for Gibbs to show his trust for Tim. I'll probably skip through that when you do get around to write that part.

Anyway, I hope you continue to write more NCIS (especially the "So Much Fun" series, I like Gibbs all possessive).
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I love the comfort level between Tim and Gibbs as well as the comfort between Tim with Tony and Ziva. I could see them all this close and reading about all the exes with McGee watching was so funny to imagine.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
And that someone happily thanks you very very much, hugs!

The story was great, I always enjoy how you work your story in and around the episodes...very well done!