Reviews for Train Wreck
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Oooo, Tim is gonna Top! soon- fantastic!
Leydhawk chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Fun & clever with winding McGibbs into existing story. I've gotta say I think Tim would be the most attentive and loving top ever but I'm okay with him being versatile. I just can't bear to think of how far McGee has come through the years and see him as "just" a bottom. Damn, I can't believe I wrote that, even with quotes. Such a harmful idea that bottoms are less manly. Hmm. Gotta work on that still myself, apparently.
I enjoyed the story!
Liane
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Nice.
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
YAY! new mcgibbs amazing-ness! this was perfect and very in character. made my day ) i'm putting you on alert so i don't miss any more of your new stuff
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I have a friend who I once asked if he was a pitcher or a catcher? I will always remember his smile when he said YES! I don't think that you have to be one way or another. This just made me laugh.
Hericus C chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Just read the whole Keeper series and really enjoyed them. Although I too see Gibbs as the natural top to Tim's bottom, there should be flexibility in any relationship, especially where they are now with Tim claiming Jethro as his so I hope you write that scene soon.

Have you ever thought to do a HP/NCIS with Harry and Tim or Harry/Gibbs?
jjd022980 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
love it! never liked Mann in the first place
trout1986 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
" he loves Tim and he truly trusts him" YES!
Lenin chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I really love this series! And the "So Much Fun" series. There's not much McGibbs fics around so I'm always happy whenever you have updated. I definitely agree with you that Tim is a bottom only (kind of like how I see Harry Potter will all his male pairing). I can't imagine him being top (unless his umm "riding" Gibbs). But, yeah, that'll be a good way for Gibbs to show his trust for Tim. I'll probably skip through that when you do get around to write that part.

Anyway, I hope you continue to write more NCIS (especially the "So Much Fun" series, I like Gibbs all possessive).
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I love the comfort level between Tim and Gibbs as well as the comfort between Tim with Tony and Ziva. I could see them all this close and reading about all the exes with McGee watching was so funny to imagine.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
And that someone happily thanks you very very much, hugs!

The story was great, I always enjoy how you work your story in and around the episodes...very well done!
crazylove1980 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
McGee's keeper is back with a vengeance! Loved this story and where you stopped, I liked that you left it open after Jethro agreed just so that we could see the level of trust and love he had for Tim!
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
"they haven't made love yet and Tim was starting to feel it. No doubt so was Jethro. He's looked up from his computer a time or two to find Jethro staring at him with so much heat Tim had to excuse himself to splash water on his face to cool down. And no offense to Ziva, but sometimes he wished he didn't live with her, though that was mostly when his needs got to be too much." - AW!

"He'd like to see anyone try to masturbate with an assassin in the next room. If they could do it, quietly, then he would gladly take their advice. Because, between Ziva as his roommate, the team coming over for dog piles, and Jethro's heated looks; Tim was strung tight like never before." - AW!

"he headed back upstairs to find both Jethro and Mann at his computer, banging away at the keys. "No, I don't think you do," Mann giggled as she stepped between Jethro and the computer. Tim frowned at the way she was touching him. He didn't like it. "It takes a soft touch." And leaning over, she practically put her ass in Jethro's lap." - I have always disliked colonel Mann somewhat and now I dislike her even more.

"Jethro threw him a look that was a cross between heated and amused before stepping away and over to the larger screen to see who's prints came from the back door of their murder victim's home." - "whose prints".

"He silently sighed at the highly amused light that entered Jenny's eyes when she heard that. Because she not only knew about Tim, but she knew about how he used to date Hollis." - I LOVE how much director Shepherd always enjoys Gibbs' discomfort in that scene, hehehe.

"He had imagine Stephanie to be different from what Jethro told him about her and the way she had decorated the house." - "had imagined".

"The way the woman had practically whiteout everything in Jethro's house," - "had practically whiteout-ed".

"Tony and Ziva glanced at each other. "I'm gonna go check those phone records." Tony started heading out when Ziva also added, "I am going to help him," and left." - I always laugh at that "I am going to help him" when I watch that episode again.

"the Colonel surprises me." "Why's that?" "She's not a redhead." The look Jethro sent him had him smiling, especially when Jethro's eyes flickered to his own hair to show that he too wasn't a redhead, yet he was with him. "Contrary to popular belief, I don't just go for redhead's McGee." "Sure, Boss." Smirking, Jethro stepped closer and leaned to whisper in his ear. "I like them feisty." Tim shivered as he felt Jethro's hand trail down his side before pinching his ass." - AW, that bit was so cute!

"Look Eric didn't this and I don't know what evidence you've got that makes you think he did," - "Eric didn't do this".

"Gibbs had a bit of a strut in his step as he went into work the next day. But who could blame him? He finally touched his Tim again and had a good orgasm, a few actually. They didn't have sex, just some good blowjobs and hand jobs. He was feeling good." - And I am happy for you both.

"All three women stood in front of him and he didn't stop to look back into the bullpen to see Timothy McGee, his lover, standing where he left him, a small smirk on his pouty lips as he watched. Oh, that ass was getting punished the first chance he got... But not before looking into the bullpen to see Tim stared fixedly on the monitor, his lips twitching as if he was trying not to laugh. Yep, that ass was his." - Hehehe.

"Gibbs watched with satisfaction as Abby punched the guy in the nose." - Gibbs was by no means the only person who was satisfied by that punch.

"But he had left Tony to wake up on his own and took pleasure in Tony's reactions. Especially one morning when they woke to find Tony laying across Abby and Ziva, his head on Tim's ass. He even cuddled up to it before Ziva and Abby's laughter had woken him up and he hopped out of the bed as if he had been burned. "Count me out tonight guys." Tony and Ziva looked at Tim. "What, why?" Tony whined. "Are you going to miss McGee's tush to cuddle up to, Tony?" "No!" And Tim and Ziva laughed at the blush that dusted Tony's cheeks. Even Gibbs didn't hide his chuckle on that one. "What's so funny?" Abby asked as she showed up. "DiNozzo's obsession with McGee's butt." - What is even funnier is the fact that Gibbs has that same obsession.

"He set out Tim's wine and headed down to the basement to grab his brandy when he heard movement." - Brandy? But Gibbs drinks bourbon!
Lidil chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Nice reworking of the Hollis Mann arc.

Well done.