Reviews for Going Too Far
TLOSpyrogirl chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
That's IT? D: Well, despite the fact that I don't like the way it ended, I still really liked this fic. xP
Shinzoku chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Damn it Dastardos. I don't care if Magnar needed food- that was mean! Grr, wonder how Maddie wiil get along now.

Epic Laughter chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
Ahhh, what a great ending! YAY for Seiko and Eddie! :D

And oooh, Dastardos finds Maddie interesting? Hehehe, their relationship is gonna have some interesting developments soon, I can tell!
Epic Laughter chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
Ahhh, this keeps getting better and better! What a nice flashback...and it makes Dastardos look like a hypocrite, too! He does consider himself a separate being from his former self, but that's not entirely true. ;)

This really tugged at my heartstrings; fabulous work! Looking forward to more~
Tiigerliily chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This chapter has such a GREAT setting! A rainy night on PiƱata Island... Oh boy, I can't wait to read the rest of this story, but I've got homework to do... :C

I like Maddie's characterso much! And you write very well for Dastardos and Patch! :D
Epic Laughter chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
Ahhh, I still feel SO terrible for Maddie. Dastardos is such an asshole, holy crap! You write him really well though, oh man, great work!

WOW, Maddie...WOW, really? :O That's...that's really interesting, whoa! I'll be looking forward to seeing what drove her to say that!
Epic Laughter chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
AHHH YES, EDDIE, you go! :D Atta boy, win your girl!

On a more depressing note, awwww, Maddie! D: Such a shame you're stuck with a small-time clinic and a new doctor...I'm sure a city doctor would be able to help at least a little bit, waaah.
Epic Laughter chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
DAMN IT, PETULA, ruining everything yet again! What a bitch, poor Seiko, and poor EDDIE! ;_;

Ahhh, hope things get better for them, I really do!
Epic Laughter chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Oh my God, I love how you write Pester! He's such a jackass, oh man, and you captured that well! You write my little Magnar perfectly too, ahh, I'm still so honored that you use him in your stories! ;w;

Is that remorse, Dastardos? You aren't COMPLETELY heartless after all...! ;)

And awww, Leafos and Patch are always great. Patch must feel bad he let someone find out that Maddie was blind, though...especially since Leafos likes to gossip...
Epic Laughter chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Ahh, Dastardos, so nonchalant! "SHE'S PROBABLY DEAD." Jerkface.

This is soooooo well-written, as always, oh my God! Loved the little Leafos and Patch scene at the end, and the scene of Eddie trying to figure out how to apologize! Ahhh, that was just great!

AWESOME work, SUPER excited for more! :3
Epic Laughter chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Ahhh, poor Maddie! The possibility that it could be temporary gives me a teeny little glimmer of hope, though! NO SPOILERS, though, please! ;)

Awww, Seiko's avoiding Eddie. Don't worry, Seiko, he has naught but good intentions for you! :(

and oh man Dustin, you never give up, do you?

This is great, REALLY great, I can't get over how much your writing skills are improving! You're on a ROLL, sister!
Nicely written chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Although this story is nicely written, my hatred for Dastardos grows.
Epic Laughter chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Maddie's BLIND now? Oh my God, Dastardos, you BITCH! Talk about going too far, oh man!

Bitch or not, that scene with Magnar was cute and a half, ahh!

You weren't kidding about this fic being INTENSE! Oh wow, I'm absolutely hungry for more!
Epic Laughter chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Ahhh, Dastardos, you jerk! Playing dirty and hitting a girl! Even if it is to feed your ailing little pinata...still, that is a nasty, nasty thing to do!

I don't know why, but the way you wrote this painted a great, clear picture in my head! The dreary rain really helped set the mood; great work! :D

I love it so far! Really and honestly! You write for Dastardos VERY, VERY well! Keep up the great work!