Reviews for Allegiance
Please continue writing this story! I check every few months to see if you’ve updated; it’s that good!
Lady Potter-Black-Riddle-Evans chapter 20 . 7/12
Most not not
Lady Potter-Black-Riddle-Evans chapter 20 . 7/12
I not admire my Mother.
Lady Potter-Black-Riddle-Evans chapter 16 . 7/12
A Ferrari
Lady Potter-Black-Riddle-Evans chapter 14 . 7/12
If I could have a meal with three people I would choose (if they had to be real) Marie Antoinette, Catherine the great, and Wu Xiatian. However if they could be fictional it would be Tom Riddle(the time before he lost his mind), Itachi Uchiha(Either after or before he killed his clan), and Rhaegar Targaryen(After he gave Lynna the crown of love and beauty and the war started)
VKW chapter 47 . 7/6
I've seen this story around the DG-sphere a million times and I only finally read it - all hundreds of thousands of words in the past two days. This is amazing, and the feelings and emotions are palpable in every paragraph you write. I do hope that you have a chance to update and finish at your convenience - it would be too much of a waste for this to remain unfinished.
Loving it chapter 47 . 7/2
Plsssss continue this, me and all my friends read this and wel love it soooo much! Pleaaassseeeee dos h this!
luciemalfoy'sdaughter chapter 3 . 6/9
This is so well thought out!
Ally chapter 47 . 6/8
Are you still doing more chapters? Love this glad I came back to it recently to see all the new chapters
dracoginny1 chapter 47 . 4/29
AWESOME STORY! I couldn't tear my eyes off it it was that good.
dracoginny1 chapter 38 . 4/29
Quick question on preference, why did you make blaise die? Other than that this story is AMAZING!
TheWeasleyGurl11 chapter 47 . 4/18
are you going to abondon this story?

pls don't, this is really good...
pls update! update!
Gred and Forge chapter 11 . 4/7
I simply love this fanfiction. It's one of few Ginny in Slytherin fanfictions that are worth reading.
lampski chapter 47 . 4/5
simply amazing, the character development, the integration of jk's timeline and events, the writing style, the dialogue! just to name a few of the reasons i am in love with this story! I have my fingers and toes crossed hoping you will return and complete this story. my imgination will not do the ending justice if I'm left to my own devices. thank you for all you've written so far on this and your other stories.
This story is brilliant! The relationship between draco and ginny has me speechless. I can't wait to read the final chapters!
2,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »