Reviews for Allegiance
I want to be a Bookcat chapter 6 . 6/26
It’s so true that their friendship needs the foundation :D I’m glad you took the time to build a believable base for them. It’s good storytelling :)

I also really love ginnys character. She has a really cool mixture of temper and thoughfulness - something a lot of ginnys miss. I also like her serious side and how thoughtful draco can be without being too sweet.

I have so much fun reading :D
Great premise!
Me chapter 16 . 6/22
A Genie, so I could wish for a mansion, a boyfriend, and all the HP characters to be real and my friends (not all of them, if you know what I mean)
The Fangirl chapter 6 . 6/20
Love everything so far, but i kinda hoped for a kiss at the end
oohwiseone chapter 47 . 6/13
Please please don't abandon the story and right after saying there's only about 5 chapters left too . The last you updated it was 2016 . Why does a story half abandoned look so appealing?
Please write more?
Please finish this :'(
It hasn't been update since 2016...does that mean you quit? I didnt read about Blaise dying to not read the end
Seriously love all of the chapters. This one had me laughing more than usual though!
Amazing. Love Ginny even more. No need to rush anything!
vanesaalex16 chapter 47 . 6/3
Hola, me encanta tu historia, se que ya tiene tiempo que no la actualizas, y la verdad me harías muy feliz si lo hicieras _
Honestly this is so good you should really consider finishing it for all of us desperate to find out what happens next. Seriously it's absolutely amazing!
SlytherinsFerret chapter 3 . 5/23
You know what would piss the Gryffindors off even more? Ginny Weasley as the Slytherin Chaser
SlytherinsFerret chapter 1 . 5/23
I love this so much and I would’ve definitely played that prank on my sister too, which obviously says how Slytherin I am
Caroline chapter 47 . 4/8
This is the second time I've read these chapters and all I can say is I truly hope you've got those next five or so chapters in mind! Not sure about where you are or what you do for work but FanFic is a great way to fill the time during required quarantine :) Keep it up!
2,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »