Reviews for Allegiance
I love this fic! Been following it along for about a year and I'm really looking forward to the next chaoter !
I positively adore your story! It's wonderful: the writing, the plot, the characterization - all of it! I just devoured this whole fic in three days, I was unable to read anything else. I sincerely hope you haven't given up on this story. It is truly great and I'd love to see how it's all going to end. Keep up the fabulous work, dear author!
JulietMalfoySnape chapter 47 . 4/24
This is amazing! I haven't been able to find a story that has me hooked in a long long time. I found this story two days ago and have caught myself up in those few hours at night! I need to know what happens! Ginny and Draco are meant to be! Cannot wait until the next chapter comes out!
DanieAlexisJacks chapter 47 . 4/15
Amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
jhl89 chapter 47 . 4/9
please i need more! :( im dying here!
Slytherin at Heart1025 chapter 47 . 3/27
More more more more more!
jhl89 chapter 1 . 3/15
giirrrll! i need more! please!
PandorasBox014 chapter 47 . 3/12
This is, by far, the best fanfic I've ever read. Your way of writing is breathtakingly amazing! You've actually managed to make me laugh out loud and weep like a fucking 5-year-old. I've devoured this story so quickly I've actually managed to fall behind on ALL of my school work, and holy shit, it was WORTH IT. Please, please, please, please, write more! I need to know how this ends!
Thank you for writing this incredible piece of art.
You're amazing.
brianaangel chapter 47 . 3/6
I literally can read this story forever. Please please please update. I absolutely adore this fanfiction. Literally one of my favorites.
brianaangel chapter 46 . 3/6
What?! Noo...I mean it was to be expected kind of. I just hoped it wouldn't happen.
brianaangel chapter 45 . 3/6
Well that was steamy and surprising. I know they're on separate sides but I wouldn't mind more of that kind of interactions...
brianaangel chapter 44 . 3/5
Soooo excited. Having them on opposing teams is quite thrilling.
brianaangel chapter 43 . 3/5
Yay! A reunion...albeit an imperfect one but a reunion nonetheless.
brianaangel chapter 42 . 3/5
It was a sad D/G moment but a D/G moment nonetheless...please more of that.
brianaangel chapter 41 . 3/5
Man it's getting harder to read how much Draco is changing...Eek i don't know how long I can handle it.
2,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »