Reviews for Allegiance
Cindy3107 chapter 47 . 1/16
Please update! This story is AMAZING! love it love it love it love it. So well written and developed please dont let us hanging :)
Kylie chapter 47 . 12/26/2017
This is amazing! Please write more. I kinda hate waiting.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/13/2017
I am so sad! I can't believe he died! I legit got teary eyed... (I won't say a name since I don't want to spoil it). I am just distraught right now.
Ma.fxr chapter 47 . 12/3/2017
Cant believe ive been reading this since i was in middle school
LuckyBug192 chapter 47 . 11/8/2017
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES EVER I CANT EVEN THANK YOU SO MUCH FKR WRITING THISSS
Guest chapter 47 . 11/3/2017
Just spent the better half of two days reading this in its entirety. So good. I know it’s been a year since it’s been updated, but I sincerely hope this isn’t the end! Can’t wait to see what else might happen. 3
jhl89 chapter 47 . 11/2/2017
it's been a year! :( please! update!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
I just finished a whole re(rere)reading of this fic and it still is the best fic out there I think. I do hope you're well and you're going to update soon.
Chrystle Ayer chapter 47 . 10/23/2017
There is no way that the Draco and Ginny of this story can end up happy together. That makes me sad.
julianammatsuda chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
PLEASE! Update the 5 last chapters! I neeeeed it!
jhl89 chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
hey... how are you? when will you update? :(
Guest chapter 47 . 10/10/2017
Please give us a new chapter soon, this is one of my favourite fanfics of all time (and I've read a LOT)!
Kylie chapter 47 . 10/1/2017
I really like this story. It's kind of odd to think of Draco caring for anyone except himself. I like how they - Ginny and Draco - are both really confused about what they're feeling. It makes it seem a whole lot more realistic. I'm excited to read the end, but at the same time I'm sad it's almost over.
Abby chapter 47 . 9/20/2017
Please keep updating!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/20/2017
:) thank u 4 breaking them up (Ginny x Ives)
2,183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »