Reviews for Allegiance
AzaleaMarie chapter 41 . 9/7
Dear God, I hate to admit this... but I absolutely love the dynamic between Harry and Ginny. Somehow you have managed to convey a better formed relationship between these two than JKR ever did, you do it in a way that makes it believable rather than just shoving them together because that's what JRK thought would be perfect.
AzaleaMarie chapter 21 . 9/7
I am really enjoying this story and the characters, the subtle changes that Ginny being in Slytherin has caused. But, I just don't fully believe that Ginny would ever cut ties with her family, even being in Slytherin. I can't see that she could ever stand there and say she is on no one's side when one of her great friends has just been killed by Voldemort.

And the way girls are written about in this story is so typical. Blaise and Draco are written as playboys, but, oh what a surprise, the girls they are with are either ditsy, rude or Ginny can't even remember their names. I just think Ginny wouldn't be so disrespectful (apart from to Pansy) to their girlfriends.
Lanablue chapter 47 . 8/14
Hopefully you can update soon! This is a great story.
vy chapter 47 . 8/11
Hi, you know yours is my favorite story of all, and I've read thousands of them... I still remember it and hope that one day you'll finish it. this story, this couple deserve it!
God it’s great!
Please continue writing this story! I check every few months to see if you’ve updated; it’s that good!
Lady Potter-Black-Riddle-Evans chapter 20 . 7/12
Most not not
Lady Potter-Black-Riddle-Evans chapter 20 . 7/12
I not admire my Mother.
Lady Potter-Black-Riddle-Evans chapter 16 . 7/12
A Ferrari
Lady Potter-Black-Riddle-Evans chapter 14 . 7/12
If I could have a meal with three people I would choose (if they had to be real) Marie Antoinette, Catherine the great, and Wu Xiatian. However if they could be fictional it would be Tom Riddle(the time before he lost his mind), Itachi Uchiha(Either after or before he killed his clan), and Rhaegar Targaryen(After he gave Lynna the crown of love and beauty and the war started)
VKW chapter 47 . 7/6
I've seen this story around the DG-sphere a million times and I only finally read it - all hundreds of thousands of words in the past two days. This is amazing, and the feelings and emotions are palpable in every paragraph you write. I do hope that you have a chance to update and finish at your convenience - it would be too much of a waste for this to remain unfinished.
Loving it chapter 47 . 7/2
Plsssss continue this, me and all my friends read this and wel love it soooo much! Pleaaassseeeee dos h this!
luciemalfoy'sdaughter chapter 3 . 6/9
This is so well thought out!
Ally chapter 47 . 6/8
Are you still doing more chapters? Love this glad I came back to it recently to see all the new chapters
dracoginny1 chapter 47 . 4/29
AWESOME STORY! I couldn't tear my eyes off it it was that good.
2,206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »