Reviews for Potion of Love
Your writing is great.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Excellent start.
Drkwlf chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
Arthur hits Merlin all the time it'd make sense to have them touch that way.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
Good chapter. And I know what Onhæte þe wæter means. It's pretty much self explanatory.

Triquetra123
Averon The Awesome chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Every time I think of Merthur, I think of this story. It's May favorite and most remembered out of every fanfic I've ever read. Though I don't watch Merlin anymore, I always come back here to relive the Merthur ship. Keep doing what you're doing! Because if your other works are anything like this one, then I guess I should be reading those too, huh? :)
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 24 . 6/5/2014
Yay! A happy ending :)
marlogirl chapter 25 . 10/23/2013
there were just too many issues I had with this story, that I really wish I hadn't wasted my time reading it.
Jay-magic- G chapter 25 . 10/2/2013
Simply Amazing. thank God i waited love thee story bout to start the sequel.
Veneya chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Will finish reading this...but so far loving it
shinchan13 chapter 25 . 7/3/2013
this was beyond wonderful! I stayed up all night to finish reading it and I was not disappointed. XD
Joe777 chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
I just started reading this series and it seems good(I'm on chap 8). Good job.
IfIwereJane chapter 24 . 4/20/2013
Looooooved it :)
Loulou2a chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
I love this story.
I read the six first chapters in french because your fic is translate in my language but i can't stand for the rest so I come to read in english even if my english is not so good.
But this story is so good.
I can't let a long review, sorry because i don't know how to say all tje words I want to say. But I just want you tyo know that I read all your story and I love it.
I love this couple, they are so cute together.
I love all their moments together, it's was so hot between us, they are very hungry of the other. I'd like to be on at merlin's place, I want Arthur too.
It's a happy ending and I love that? Even without the spell, Arthur loves Merlin and it's so great.
I see you write a new fic I will try to read it too.
MarauderRose19136 chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
oooohhhh cliffhanger! Niceeee :)
MarauderRose19136 chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
So many questions! Where's Evelyn? What was that wind? What's going to happen to Roderick? Can he hear what Gaius and Merlin are talking about? The potion! Arthur didn't drink it all! Will he find out he's under a spell? And what about Gwaine? And Ivor? Looking forward to reading on!