Reviews for Potion of Love
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 24 . 6/5/2014
Yay! A happy ending :)
marlogirl chapter 25 . 10/23/2013
there were just too many issues I had with this story, that I really wish I hadn't wasted my time reading it.
Jay-magic- G chapter 25 . 10/2/2013
Simply Amazing. thank God i waited love thee story bout to start the sequel.
Veneya chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Will finish reading this...but so far loving it
shinchan13 chapter 25 . 7/3/2013
this was beyond wonderful! I stayed up all night to finish reading it and I was not disappointed. XD
Joe777 chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
I just started reading this series and it seems good(I'm on chap 8). Good job.
IfIwereJane chapter 24 . 4/20/2013
Looooooved it :)
Loulou2a chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
I love this story.
I read the six first chapters in french because your fic is translate in my language but i can't stand for the rest so I come to read in english even if my english is not so good.
But this story is so good.
I can't let a long review, sorry because i don't know how to say all tje words I want to say. But I just want you tyo know that I read all your story and I love it.
I love this couple, they are so cute together.
I love all their moments together, it's was so hot between us, they are very hungry of the other. I'd like to be on at merlin's place, I want Arthur too.
It's a happy ending and I love that? Even without the spell, Arthur loves Merlin and it's so great.
I see you write a new fic I will try to read it too.
MarauderRose19136 chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
oooohhhh cliffhanger! Niceeee :)
MarauderRose19136 chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
So many questions! Where's Evelyn? What was that wind? What's going to happen to Roderick? Can he hear what Gaius and Merlin are talking about? The potion! Arthur didn't drink it all! Will he find out he's under a spell? And what about Gwaine? And Ivor? Looking forward to reading on!
MarauderRose19136 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
awww it's going well! I like it :) i may favourite it when I get to the end :P
Time chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Please give a warning before writing a chapter like 'Too Late to go Back' it reads more like rape than an uncomfortable first time, for someone like me it hits a little too close to home. I know you didn't aim for it, especially since even merlin climaxed but you still go into great detail of his pain then he crys thoughout making his climax seems a little far-fetched. Its highly disturbing to try for me to read, I don't know, I'm new to this site and maybe I'm soft, but it would be much apperciated if you could just consider what I've said. I still adore your writing style and sense of pace and will continue to read.
grey vixen chapter 25 . 2/26/2013
Wow. Just...wow. I loved this story sooo much. I'm kind of grateful that I stumbled across it when it's complete because I would have hated waiting for more. But now I'm so going to follow your sequel. I love the fact that Merlin and Arthur stay true to their characters and your plot was so unexpected, I thought Morgana was the villain. It was truly a remarkable story. Thanks and now I'm going to read the sequel lol.
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 25 . 2/16/2013
Hehe looks like the sequel is going to be good! Fanatic story, thanx for sharing!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 24 . 2/16/2013
It's a good thing that Gwaine is Merlin's friend, especially since he found out his secret...