Reviews for Dear Anonymous,
Dani chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
I thought I was soooo clever for realizing it was Emma in like, the first chapter. And then BAM! JJ's crazy.

I applaud you. :)
ficdirectory chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH! Talk about a twist! Great storytelling! Sad and heartbreaking, but great.
ficdirectory chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This is so intense! You really know how to build suspense, which is awesome!
ficdirectory chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
This last little bit is SO powerful! I wonder who it could be!
ficdirectory chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
Oh my gosh! I dont know why she's running but I hope she's okay!
ficdirectory chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
Oh! What if it's Will's new woman?! I bet it's her!
ficdirectory chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
JJ! Stop being petulant and keep working on this! 50 hours is like, 2 days! That isn't very long!
ficdirectory chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
So sad! JJ you only have a few more hours now to figure things out! Hurry!
ficdirectory chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
I thought there was something creepy about Elle's death! Figure it out, JJ! You can do it!
ficdirectory chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Oh my gosh! At first when you said he was The Reaper, I thought you meant THE REAPER! I was like, "Run, JJ!" and then I realized...LOL.
ficdirectory chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
So mysterious! Be careful, JJ!
ficdirectory chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
When someone can write so eloquently, no matter the point of view, it makes no difference if it's first or third person. I'm so interested in this!
ficdirectory chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
I really, really like how you wrote this chapter! JJ's completely unaware and the team is so sad. Great job. Can't wait to read more!
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Okay, this is so intriguing! I am so excited to read more! Great preface!
luv2write0205 chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
There are absolutaly no words to describe how much I love this story. You did absolutaly amazing with everything: the feelings, emotions, OC's, plot and ending. And no, I don't hate you for making JJ crazy. I think that you made a wonderful, unexpected twist to the ending. Terrific work all around! :)