Reviews for A Little Blood, Aliens, a Puppy, and a Wire
Kaylee13133 chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
I care about this story but I don't like this particular mini story. Nothing in old times is very appealing to me. Sorry. However, the bond between this and your former story is absolutley brilliant! Thought I should tell you.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
So about this story taking two years to finish...I think you maybe right.
rat chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I'm lost.
Bookworm210 chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
Write more! Or I will hunt you down and make you! But, no pressure. :)
Molly Grace 16 chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
I quite like this story. Although some backstory on the sudden mideival turn the story has taken would be appreciated.
Shannon the chameleon chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
please update soon you dont understand how much i love this chizz
angel2u chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
You updated!
AlexMelRose chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Can't wait for more!
angel2u chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
So it is a dream right? One epic dream?
Silver Levi chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
O_o What the hell? What is up with that 'dream' shit or whatever that is...! Well. I think you got like up to 19 reviews 'cause of me... Woops. XD Update please w *BOOP*
Silver Levi chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Your computer crashes a lot. ANOTHERRR STRINNNG OF REVIEWWWS FROM THE SAME DAMNED PERSON. That was quite... um.. -_-; Well. Um. I'll go save my reviews...
Silver Levi chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
I read the little /preview/ and I'm now gonna turn the chapter. Is she in Skyrim? I guess I'll find out D Well, besides that, I run in the rain as well. O Funn-ness... *BOOP*
Silver Levi chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
I'm gonna leave a string of reviews for every chapter, so don't mind the random 12 shitty reviews or something.. XD I love Bob. Sacred Bob. And then Wire's message. I will now live with that message. *creep... me... is a creeper...* ANYWHORE, I loved his reaction. And Skyrim. Mmm, Skyrim. Joking... Maybe... *BOOP*
Silver Levi chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
TOBUSCUS3 Hello another part of the audence, XD. I love your litle collection even though I haven't read all of it. I will now continue reading. Carry on. *BOOP*
angel2u chapter 6 . 5/1/2012