Reviews for Note Writing and Sweater Knitting
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Aww, so cute. :)
iluvcoffee123 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I'm suprised. When I saw the pairing, I thought this story would be crackish. I was wrong. The more I thought about about it, the more Chiris makes sense. I can really picture them becoming a couple. I doubt it will ever happen, but that's what fanfiction is for.

I want this review to be longer, but I want to read the other stories you have at the bottom more. I think I've seen them before but never paid much attention. Bye :)
livingondaydreams chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I'm utterly shocked that nobody in my house reacted to the shrill fangirl scream that just came out of my mouth. Incredible.

This is lovely. Just the right amount of humor and sadness and vagueness. Chiron's lonely angst and Iris' bubbly and just a bit naive personality are beautiful together, and you just made it even more beautiful.

Wait - oh my gods. I just went back and reread that one part... you killed - asjjkhjgjhj I AM SO SAD.

Now there are tears in my eyes not only for OTP beauty (and the sweater oh that was adorable and wonderful), but also because that was so subtle and *brilliant* and just amazing.

I bet Chiron wore that sweater a lot. Not in public, though. If he was curled up with a sad book and some hot chocolate and maybe a rainbow goddess by his side, he'd be wearing the sweater.

Okay I have to stop the OTPness is killing me.

Favorited.