Reviews for Heart of Darkness
Scout chapter 34 . 3/20
Hello,

I went back to Ch. 14 and I think it was really cool to do that foreshadow.
I personally think this story is extremely well written, and I envy your ability to stick to a story instead of giving up on it. (I don't have that ability).
Anyway, would you happen to have any plans to do a Superman and Batman friendship story? That'd be precious.
Thanks!
-Scout
Scout chapter 28 . 3/20
Hey,
I just wanted to say that the "Superman theme song" moment was so hilarious and iconic and nostalgic I turned the song on on Spotify and am currently listening to it now!

Keep up the good work,
Scout
MawVax chapter 40 . 3/2
This. book. was. PERFECT OMGGGGGGGG FANGIRLING!
nuyen236 chapter 40 . 1/29
That was so pretty ! One of my favorite stories :D
Legionis chapter 40 . 1/21
I loved it! thanks very much!
time2read chapter 40 . 1/12
HAhahah it was a great fic a bit over the top but refreshing in its over the topness and shameless fluf. Love it a very fun read!
time2read chapter 9 . 1/11
wow this feels like a justice league episode very well written!
username-hacked chapter 40 . 1/1
Lobo was awesome! I was never really interested in him until this fraggin story3
username-hacked chapter 40 . 1/1
The story was terrific! I was interested by the plot and the way you portrayed Lobo was amazing. Especially in the third realm. It was genius! Although, I felt that getting Bruce and Diana together and married was adding a bit too much. Especially in a chapter or two right after they reconciled. And it was a bit of a waste for such a good character like Tom and such an adorable relationship of him and my momther (sorry fangirl showing xD). I think it isn't compulsory for dadther and momther to end up together in every story to count for it as Wonderbat. I think it's still Wonderbat even though they just end up as friends with a history. But I still loved it though! I'm sorry if my review was bad or all over the place (as is what friends usually associate with me: opinions all over the place). It's my first time, being a silent reader and all. Your story was just too unique and epic that I just couldn't resist reviewing! I'm so craving for another one of your stories! Keep Going o(o)
Dante 101 chapter 40 . 12/23/2016
Great story dude!
Dante 101 chapter 39 . 12/23/2016
Truthfully, I am content with how Diana and Bruce are staying as friends but this a pairing between them. And I nearly fainted after learning that Hawkgirl was pregnant with triplets! J'onn is much happier now, Clark and Lois are getting married...Tom is a really good man for Diana, too bad he isn't the one she truly wants.

Bruce is...a lot better now with his life and the people in it...all except one...
Dante 101 chapter 38 . 12/23/2016
Great chapter and yay Lobo!
Dante 101 chapter 22 . 12/21/2016
This was Lobo's Chapter! Man I love Lobo!
Dante 101 chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
Man, I love Lobo you know!?
doritowoman4 chapter 40 . 11/26/2016
That story was so good. You can really hit someone in the feels.