Reviews for Heart of Darkness
janahjean chapter 39 . 8/25
First time i know about lobo... I love the story esp the light saber referwnce
Genghis Swan chapter 28 . 8/16
I'll be so disappointed if his scene with Ace isn't in the compassion montage.
Nadirohh chapter 40 . 7/9
Well.. I dunno what to say but.. Honestly.. THIS IS THE BEST AND THE MOST EMOTIONAL BATMAN'S FANFIC I've EVER READ ! I really really love it3 ! I cried a lot when alfred's moments in bruce's heart (compassion test). Ohh alfred:'( . I can't imagine When the time Alfred gone:'( . Hope dc comics won't kill Alfred, i mean he's a real father to Bruce. He more than a butler to bruce.. And bruce will really really sad when alfred gone. By the way.. I'm a big fan of Batman-Wonder woman romance . I'll always ship them bothXD
I just keep coming back to read this. Wonderful story.
rc48177 chapter 40 . 7/1
this was probably one of my favorite dc stories I've read
Wow... Just wow...
Batman's breakdown was such a powerful moment, and it was triggered by one of the few things that can truly cause Batman to lose it. The way you tied it in with his parents was heartbreaking, and I could truly see how his descent into madness could be.
Never stop writing.
Discovery's Daughter chapter 40 . 4/6
Thank God you didn't kill Batman. Anyways. I LOVED your story. Why do you write so well man... ! I absolutely enjoyed the parts with J'onn, Clark, Bruce (obviously) and Lobo. Only one issue, which is that Superman seems somewhat out of character . I can't imagine him voting batman out. Remember, it was his vote that broke the tie during Shayera's post-Thanagarian crisis period. Superman gave her another chance even if she didn't immediately take it. But that could just be my opinion. Also, I love how you have so much more depth to Batman. I really adore the softie side of the Dark Knight. His behaviour with those two children at the end... 'Awwwww' . And your characters are so well developed. That's amazing. I found the plot itself quite intriguing, what with travelling through the contours of the emotional centre of mind. Though I totally want to know more about this. If you have more detailed explanation, please share it with me. Your imagination is so fertile. I'm so waiting to read your next work. Keep writing please. And great job. You are the best. Lots of Hugs.
Niva chapter 40 . 2/25
Awesome story. Thank you.
yiluo13 chapter 40 . 1/1
I regester fanfiction for this fiction. It is epic, seriously, not only the love of BMWW, also how you portray all this DC character, Batman, Superman, Nightwing, Catwoman...
I literally broke into tears when reading about the bonding between Bruice and Dick, Alfred, Tim, the camaraderie between Batman and Superman, I initially began to read this fanfiction for BMWW romance, but found a lot more, I believe you have given batman a ending we bat-fan all dream of. Thank you for this splendid fiction and look forward to your new works.
Tandy Sandman chapter 40 . 11/29/2014
I read this quite some time ago and I couldn't believe I didn't favourite it! Thank you so much for sharing and I loved it!
annaoi chapter 40 . 9/29/2014
That was awesome... One of the best stories out there!
annaoi chapter 35 . 9/29/2014
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
annaoi chapter 34 . 9/29/2014
Hah! I knew it. This is... just.. ugh I'm speechless. I should've read this earlier.
Lazarus495 chapter 40 . 8/19/2014
Your portrayal of the characters are wonderful, especially batman and wonder woman and of course, loving the main man with Selina.
Your power of weaving an intricate plot and making it flow is just amazing.
But id like to end this review with a line from another bmww fic (tower of babel, by laughingsenselessly) to point out a line by diana that i don't necessarily agree with in your last chapter.
"Love doesn't look for worthiness. Love looks for a kindred spirit."
Bethuny chapter 22 . 7/26/2014
Lobo is the best character I have ever read. The way you potray him is amazing too, this easily makes you one of the best fanfic authors whose story I have read.