Reviews for Heart of Darkness
FadedZane chapter 40 . 10/16
Love
UGH! That Selina! Always there to tease and hurt my girl! (Diana).

Diana, don't worry, you'll make it out of there. Don't worry, you're Wonder Woman, after all.

Hang on Batman! We can't lose ya bro!
Superman- brave, caring, and has cool super powers. But is an idiot when it comes to women
Lobo...ya crazy chicken
Sylvine chapter 40 . 9/8
I don't know how many times I've read this 's like a wonderful journey through those justice league u so much.
FirstMassacr chapter 40 . 7/12
This website has lots and lots of fanfictions. Even then, this one shines like a diamond in a haystack (excuse my lacking metaphor; it is nearly 6 am now). You took the core aspects of each character and put them together in a heartfelt and adventurous way. Most of the BMWW fanfics that I read go somewhat the same: Bruce is bitter and brooding, Diana is happy and hopeful, Bruce leads a double life, Diana chases but bears no fruit, Bruce finally declares his love. While all of these are nice and are all undoubtedly great fanfics written by talented writers, I think that this one deserves a spot above the rest. Its depth and the sheer amount of thought you put into each chapter and each interaction and each event shows mastery. Thank you for bringing this masterpiece to this cosmic scatterfield of stories.

From,
Most avid BMWW shipper.
This was amazing! My eyes are burning from the screen but it was totally worth it! You are amazing! Good job and keep it up!

Xx K.
Scout chapter 34 . 3/20
Hello,

I went back to Ch. 14 and I think it was really cool to do that foreshadow.
I personally think this story is extremely well written, and I envy your ability to stick to a story instead of giving up on it. (I don't have that ability).
Anyway, would you happen to have any plans to do a Superman and Batman friendship story? That'd be precious.
Thanks!
-Scout
Scout chapter 28 . 3/20
Hey,
I just wanted to say that the "Superman theme song" moment was so hilarious and iconic and nostalgic I turned the song on on Spotify and am currently listening to it now!

Keep up the good work,
Scout
MawVax chapter 40 . 3/2
This. book. was. PERFECT OMGGGGGGGG FANGIRLING!
nuyen236 chapter 40 . 1/29
That was so pretty ! One of my favorite stories :D
Legionis chapter 40 . 1/21
I loved it! thanks very much!
time2read chapter 40 . 1/12
HAhahah it was a great fic a bit over the top but refreshing in its over the topness and shameless fluf. Love it a very fun read!
time2read chapter 9 . 1/11
wow this feels like a justice league episode very well written!
usernamehacked chapter 40 . 1/1
Lobo was awesome! I was never really interested in him until this fraggin story3