Reviews for Heart of Darkness
Twinklepuff chapter 1 . 6/30
Excited to continue reading.
Tom is such a d bag. I hope he dies of AIDS he gets in prison.
AMAZED chapter 40 . 6/6
I've read soooo many wonderbat fan fics and none of them have touched me the way this one has. It was well written and so detailed. It's so different from the rest. I honestly was mad there wasn't wonderbat anywhere near in the beginning but you definitely saved the best for last and I cried to be honest because it made me reflect a lot. Thank you for this amazing fan fiction. It is everything!
sonya9973 chapter 40 . 5/27
this story was something that i haven't red in a very long time and i really enjoyed it thank you for this great story.
kapilyadav97 chapter 40 . 5/12
Their marriage does last. I know it.
Penelope Grace chapter 40 . 4/19
Lobo's upset. The Main Man should have been first!

But... seriously, this is an awesome story. Cried like crazy in the Hope and Compassion section... Ace's death always hits me.
Hyper-Dreigon chapter 40 . 4/14
What an interesting story that was. The idea of entering and understanding Batman's heart was truly awesome. I think that's what makes readers appreciate him more than a Justice Leaguer can do. We get to see the sides of him that show true worth. Though I give the idea an A the romance between Diana and Bruce felt a little rush towards the end. Tom was quick and easy to leave Diana just as Bruce and her were quick on revealing their true feelings. The time skip didn't help but I guess what they went through in the Heart of Darkness did. The last chapter was a bit confusing to me. I didn't seem to catch the transition between Lois and Diana's wedding's so they threw me off. I'll say this though, your story had me riding that roller coaster feels along side the members of the league.
SourPanda chapter 40 . 4/5
I cried like a baby... and I'm glad I did. Loved the story :)
Officialmess chapter 40 . 2/27
Ok holy shit that was amazing... Nothing was drawn out or too short, character development my otp, angst.. Everything I love in a fanfic
It's bastard, not basturd.
LordDErPyness chapter 33 . 1/4
I somehow expected Batman not to love Wonder woman like that
thalicorules chapter 35 . 12/19/2015
I have read this a lot, this is my fav fanfic on fanfiction
psychedelicbubbles chapter 40 . 12/11/2015
Just read this in one (long, long sitting). Really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.
janahjean chapter 39 . 8/25/2015
First time i know about lobo... I love the story esp the light saber referwnce
Genghis Swan chapter 28 . 8/16/2015
I'll be so disappointed if his scene with Ace isn't in the compassion montage.