Reviews for Heart of Darkness
If Lobo were to read this chapter, he would personally hunt you down and ensure that you meet a painful demise by the worst methods imaginable. Why the fuck would he find the death of Bruce's parents 'messed up?' Lobo literally killed his entire race and blew up his planet with no regrets. He's so OOC that it's painful to read.
AC139 chapter 40 . 1/30
I just finish reading your story . it was great one of the best story I have ever read good job
Guest chapter 40 . 11/3/2017
5o1
Guest chapter 40 . 11/3/2017
LOVE IT.

-500TH
FadedZane chapter 40 . 10/16/2017
Love
Guest chapter 33 . 10/16/2017
UGH! That Selina! Always there to tease and hurt my girl! (Diana).

Diana, don't worry, you'll make it out of there. Don't worry, you're Wonder Woman, after all.

Hang on Batman! We can't lose ya bro!
Guest chapter 39 . 10/4/2017
Superman- brave, caring, and has cool super powers. But is an idiot when it comes to women
Guest chapter 13 . 9/29/2017
Lobo...ya crazy chicken
MayaRavan chapter 40 . 9/8/2017
I don't know how many times I've read this 's like a wonderful journey through those justice league u so much.
FirstMassacr chapter 40 . 7/12/2017
This website has lots and lots of fanfictions. Even then, this one shines like a diamond in a haystack (excuse my lacking metaphor; it is nearly 6 am now). You took the core aspects of each character and put them together in a heartfelt and adventurous way. Most of the BMWW fanfics that I read go somewhat the same: Bruce is bitter and brooding, Diana is happy and hopeful, Bruce leads a double life, Diana chases but bears no fruit, Bruce finally declares his love. While all of these are nice and are all undoubtedly great fanfics written by talented writers, I think that this one deserves a spot above the rest. Its depth and the sheer amount of thought you put into each chapter and each interaction and each event shows mastery. Thank you for bringing this masterpiece to this cosmic scatterfield of stories.

From,
Most avid BMWW shipper.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/17/2017
This was amazing! My eyes are burning from the screen but it was totally worth it! You are amazing! Good job and keep it up!

Xx K.
Scout chapter 34 . 3/20/2017
Hello,

I went back to Ch. 14 and I think it was really cool to do that foreshadow.
I personally think this story is extremely well written, and I envy your ability to stick to a story instead of giving up on it. (I don't have that ability).
Anyway, would you happen to have any plans to do a Superman and Batman friendship story? That'd be precious.
Thanks!
-Scout
Scout chapter 28 . 3/20/2017
Hey,
I just wanted to say that the "Superman theme song" moment was so hilarious and iconic and nostalgic I turned the song on on Spotify and am currently listening to it now!

Keep up the good work,
Scout
MawVax chapter 40 . 3/2/2017
This. book. was. PERFECT OMGGGGGGGG FANGIRLING!
nuyen236 chapter 40 . 1/29/2017