Reviews for Interlude
hiihii chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Effing awesome!
Luka Knight chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
LOVE IT. In the show Harvey is always so clean cut and put together, I really like seeing him in other things beside just suits though he looks really good in them I love it when he was dress in his travleing cloths on the train, or what he was wearing during at boxing scene.
xfireworkzstarx chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Luxurious!
Bubblesroolz chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
totes not fair...now i cant stop noticing harveys stubble! lovely..maybe u cud write more...:D teehee naught mike!
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY!

"Mike, have you seen my razor?"

Harvey looks over at Mike, lying naked in bed, left hand resting on his stomach as he stretches languidly, still a little exhausted after Harvey spent the early hours of the morning fucking him into the sheets.

"Why?"

Harvey shoots him a look from the doorway of the bathroom. "Because I want to do my taxes."

- I laughed so hard when I read this that my family comes barging in asking what was so damn funny
caramelcandylover chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Omg your story was so amazing! And so sexy! I loved how Mike and Harvey were so affectionate with each other! Thank you for the story! More please! :)
brief-atlas chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
omg just started watching Suits and this story was perfect...amazing characterization...
VerityFrancesB chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I really love this. The gentleness of it. The small snapshots and the little moments.

really really lovely.

Fluffygremlin chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This was really sweet and well written.
0justlisten0 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Well, hello again! *waves* I'm actually not stalking you (yet), but I saw this here after I checked LJ and just thought I'd stop by to tell you, again, how wonderful this is. :) And to thank you once more for gifting me with such a lovely fill.
flamyshine chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Oh, now I think I have a thing for Harvey's stubble too D: This is all Mike's fault (as usual)! I know it's a minor detail but I loved how Mike became a junior partner *happy sigh* Harvey chose a good gift to give him right there at the party :D Great writing as usual!