Reviews for The Million Dollar Question
BROMBROS chapter 1 . 2/10
I like your prologue will continue reading this story for shits and giggles. You've courtesy of reading our first work, responding in kind only seemed right. -BROMBROS
dragonsire13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Hmmm, your chapter is great
I always had suspicions about Dumbledore in the books as he didn't put his foot down to ensure that Sirius got free... I mean with all magical ways to prove ones innocence (truth potion, taking a memory, even Imperio to force someone to tell the truth-ok not quite legal but effective) how couldn't they get Sirius free. I also thought that it was odd that Dumbledore as Supreme Mugwump couldn't force the Wizengamoth to grant Sirius a trial... shouldn't the ICW have some say if countries didn't stick to laws like basic human rights?
Sorry for ranting, your version of this scene is sooo much better than the original thumbs up.
agesold chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I like the plot and the way the characters act and react to each other. The only problem is the spelling and grammar. I know that it's hard to check your own work, or even have someone else check it for you, so my best suggestion is use a writing program that does spelling and grammar checks for you. Then all you would have to do is fix what's underlined. This good story has the potential to be great, it just needs a little help from you.
Rockerchick09 chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
UPdate! :)
fawnsfreedom chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Such a good story! Your writing is wonderful and you do an excellent job with just enough detail! The plotline is going with great pace! You should be very proud!
fawnsfreedom chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
"Sure," she said happier than she had mean since she had last seen Poppy. - "Mean" I think it might be "been"

Good work! Loving it!
fawnsfreedom chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
I noticed a spelling mistake, sorry if that's a bit mean of me. "Not really, apparently I'm anemic and Madame Pompfrey band me from homework for at least the next week," The "band" should be "banned"

I just thought it might be helpful! I really like the story so far!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
More please!
furface294 chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
at last a hermione story where she is just a lil but naughty, nice change
Jennwith2nns chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
I'm really enjoying the story! Update soon please!
TheRealTayler13 chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
plz update soon cant wait to read more
ipawd17 chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
Good story but the spelling and grammar annoy me it would be great if you could fix it
Smithback chapter 3 . 1/18/2012