Reviews for When Thoughts Become Reality
gatewatcher chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Thanks for a great bedtime story... :)
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I love these moments when it is all about the love & making love...Boothy:-)
ciaomichaella chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Always love your stories! Please keep them coming :)
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Hi there,

I really have so much to catch up on. Really enjoyed this...

Ger
ffreader215 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I absolutely loved this! What a fun and sexy little look at them before and after. I like to think this is exactly how their first few weeks of being a couple went down. :)
lapl chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Per-fect!
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Love the contrast between the thought of what he wanted to be doing with Brennan and the reality - this was hot and sweet and delicious :)
bonesfan chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
sweet!
GretaJ chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
What a wonderful Christmas present! I'm sorry Santa ate all the cookies in your house, but it must have inspired you! This is a wonderful story, portraying them so happy with each other. I love Booth's moment of clarity, of the inevitability that they will be together-that's such a strong, poignant moment in any relationship-this is something special. Thank you!
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Well done! :) Can't believe we have to wait for more new episodes but stories like these help out. ;)
Tamarakv chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Everybody ready? 3, 2, 1...collective awwww at booths last statement :) you have mastered intertwining smut and romance...smutance? Yea...I'll leave the creative writing to you.
bblover228 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Nice story, warmed me right up. I wish MY thoughts of Booth could become reality. Just saying.
Birte chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I love the laughter between them. Sweet story just what I needed :)
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
What a great late Christmas present.
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Woo, very hot gift of fiction!