Reviews for This is a Vacation?
sohaila14 chapter 3 . 7/30
I thought dean was the soldier and Sam was the rebellious one ?
This idea is amazing, and I couldn't agree more: there needs to be A LOT more time travel fic selections. If you ever do write another one, I will tell you that I agree with the Dean in this story (aka John and little boys should not be able to boss them around.) I can't say I'm fond of whatever happened in the Supernatural preseries. John was rude, Sam was bullied around by everyone, and Dean was not half as awesome as he is now. So if you ever write something else, and want to make the brothers a bit more rebellious... :)
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 11 . 2/19
Love it!
Sevvus chapter 11 . 2/3
I love this story holy crap! I mean I know its been forever but still...I love it anyway!
It's quite amazing, and I love how the entire family is pitching in to take care of our main two Winchesters...HOWEVER, I would like to read more about Dean! If anything, I think he has the most self worth issues out of the two of them...not only that, but I would love to read Sam comforting his big brother for once instead of the other way around, it would be so damn cute!

If you ever come back to this/Remake it, Let me know! I'd so read it.
Tayzza6966 chapter 11 . 1/14
PLEASE UPDATE
RosettaRoseburn chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
I think this is a great story and I hope you continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Ik
PipersLostChild chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
I know all the songs in this! Do you know how happy it made me to see these songs? I didn't read them I sang them. Out loud. My mom looked at me so weird.
Rain of the Forest chapter 11 . 10/16/2015
Oh my god! I love this so much I'm crying! Please find it in your heart to continue!
Rain of the Forest chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I like how he doesn't even bother to get up in the first place to sleep!
Rain of the Forest chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
Okay, it is freakin' HILARIOUS talking about Sam sleeping with a teddy bear... LMAO!
randomcheerios chapter 11 . 10/12/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY!
One request, though. Could you please do some chapters focusing on DEAN? 'Cause practically all of the story has been about Sam.
Thanks, and please update soon!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Winchesters every where. This should be a ton of fun.
godess bubbles chapter 11 . 7/19/2015
I loved it! Though I do wish we could see a bit more of the strong Winchester brothers...Update soon!I can't wait to see what happens next!
JaydenWinchester chapter 11 . 4/20/2015
I like this but I am curious as to why John just gave up on finding a way to reverse the curse. Also why didn't Sam tell his dad he remembered? I love this reasoning to Sam and his dad not having such a good relationship and why Dean and their dad did. Though wouldn't Dean have known about the curse? Update soon please.