Reviews for This is a Vacation?
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 8/2
Winchesters every where. This should be a ton of fun.
godess bubbles chapter 11 . 7/19
I loved it! Though I do wish we could see a bit more of the strong Winchester brothers...Update soon!I can't wait to see what happens next!
JaydenWinchester chapter 11 . 4/20
I like this but I am curious as to why John just gave up on finding a way to reverse the curse. Also why didn't Sam tell his dad he remembered? I love this reasoning to Sam and his dad not having such a good relationship and why Dean and their dad did. Though wouldn't Dean have known about the curse? Update soon please.
that was really good
big glee famanic chapter 11 . 2/16
Please update! I love this so much
DragonChild157 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Great story, these friggin' kick ass!

Hey, could you do me a favor? When you complete a story, could you go into the settings and change the status to complete? Most of your stories look like they're ongoing right now, and half of them I can't tell whether you're done or not.
Zoneperson chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
this is so CUTE! I love it!
micksmouse chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
please update soon. i love this story and want to know what happens next!
Wynter Spite chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
The songs you put on here? They really suit the characters. And I absolutely loved the fact that Sam and Dean were the ones singing them. God, their self-worth is deplorable. Do you know how many times I've watched them do something like walk straight into haunted asylums or take down monsters and thought, "My gosh, they're brave. I could never do that."
How do they not know how amazing they are? And you. Thank goodness you're here to write things like this. Issues, man. You're fixin' them like anything. I like John so much better in this.
The moment I read the lyrics to 'Kryptonite' I thought, "Whoa, that FITS. How did I not notice this before?"
And I know what you mean about reading the fanfiction about Supernatural before watching the series. The same thing happened to my sister and I, except it started by reading BBC Sherlock fanfiction, then getting the DVDs, then reading Supernatural fanfiction and getting the series before becoming hopelessly addicted and practically attacking my sister the moment she wakes up to watch Supernatural.
Alright, that may be a slight exaggeration.
Anywho, I just wanted to tell you that. Didn't mean to rant at all, sorry. Got carried away.
Lemme just tell ya, you are magnificent, don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise. 'Cause I, I think I'm beautiful. But the thing is, I think everyone else is, too. Which includes you, if you haven't noticed.
Peace, my probably-weirded-out friend.
Feel the awesome.
Know the awesome.
BE the awesome.
And then have no doubts that, really, you already are.
I sound so Zen. Now if only I didn't wield sarcasm like it's my favorite toy (which it is) in real life.
Nah. I'd be lost without my sarcasm.
Whew, this is long. Sorry.
Peace, out.
Kyrianae Narii chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Hello I'm just giving you a heads up (as you've asked), and I've finally decided to try to take up your challenge and shall PM you when I post the first chapter.
Now that that's out of the way I love your stories and really enjoyed this chapter (this is actually the 4th time I've read through this story, and I have in fact read quite a few of your stories multiple times).

I love inter-time travel conversations!
tee chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
o good god i love this i hope u keep writeing the story cuss i know i wil re read this again cuss i love it
g6hj chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Okay, so I am LOVING this story! I'm quite a sucker for time-travel 'attempt to fix-it' stories too...and it's a shame that there aren't more of them around here. I think I may take you up on your challenge, as your wonderful fic has sent a veritable ARMY of rabid plot-bunnies after me. I'll write it as soon as I get them properly penned...

Seriously, this is epic. Thank you SO much for the challenge, it's just what I needed to get me off of my one-shot slump and back into the game! I hope you will check it out, since you inspired it. :)
g6hj chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
I WANT to see more! This is a great story (inspiring, in fact...) and I'm feeling bereft that there are no more chapters to read at this point.

That being said, I do think that you could do without any more of the song lyrics chapters. They were good, but I think they have served their purpose and should be laid to rest. It sort of breaks up the description and emotions a bit. Also, try to avoid delving too much into 'changing' canon. You haven't really, just explained away some things, but be careful that you don't slip into it.

This story is awesome and I hope you can update soon!
Bananas102 chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
FirePony16 chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
Awesome story! :)
PS- if the story is done, it would be helpful to change it's status to "complete." :)