Reviews for This is a Vacation?
Dalklein chapter 8 . 9/12
I started reading fanfics before watching the show to
Shadow315 chapter 8 . 9/4
... why is it that all the bad stuff happened to Sam?
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 11 . 6/28
This is so great! I love this and all the Sammy hurt/comfort! I love time travel fics and this is one of the best ones I ever read. Thank you so much for creating this masterpiece!
NarglesOnTheBrain chapter 2 . 2/13
Sam is the rebellious one and Dean is the perfect solider. All the information is wrong and the characters are ooc. Sorry, I usually don't write reviews without something positive, but if you want to make this a good story you need to heavily edit it.
sohaila14 chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
I thought dean was the soldier and Sam was the rebellious one ?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
This idea is amazing, and I couldn't agree more: there needs to be A LOT more time travel fic selections. If you ever do write another one, I will tell you that I agree with the Dean in this story (aka John and little boys should not be able to boss them around.) I can't say I'm fond of whatever happened in the Supernatural preseries. John was rude, Sam was bullied around by everyone, and Dean was not half as awesome as he is now. So if you ever write something else, and want to make the brothers a bit more rebellious... :)
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
Love it!
Sevvus chapter 11 . 2/3/2016
I love this story holy crap! I mean I know its been forever but still...I love it anyway!
It's quite amazing, and I love how the entire family is pitching in to take care of our main two Winchesters...HOWEVER, I would like to read more about Dean! If anything, I think he has the most self worth issues out of the two of them...not only that, but I would love to read Sam comforting his big brother for once instead of the other way around, it would be so damn cute!

If you ever come back to this/Remake it, Let me know! I'd so read it.
Tayzza6966 chapter 11 . 1/14/2016
PLEASE UPDATE
RosettaRoseburn chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
I think this is a great story and I hope you continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Ik
PipersLostChild chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
I know all the songs in this! Do you know how happy it made me to see these songs? I didn't read them I sang them. Out loud. My mom looked at me so weird.
Rain of the Forest chapter 11 . 10/16/2015
Oh my god! I love this so much I'm crying! Please find it in your heart to continue!
Rain of the Forest chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I like how he doesn't even bother to get up in the first place to sleep!
Rain of the Forest chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
Okay, it is freakin' HILARIOUS talking about Sam sleeping with a teddy bear... LMAO!