Reviews for Promise to the Living
MidnightGlows chapter 21 . 8/14
ahhhh! This was so well written, and imo completely in character too! Not enough j/m fics out there so kudos to you!
Godiva9 chapter 21 . 7/22
Loved this fic so much, thank you for writing and sharing such a wonderfully written masterpiece!
anaraz chapter 21 . 7/9
thanks for this fic :)
Sakihinata chapter 21 . 12/23/2015
I absolutely loved reading this, and was overjoyed by the turn Mycroft and John's relationship took.
Very well written, too ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/10/2015
Fuck you this was reeeeaaaly well written but it would have been so much better if it was johnlock. You gave me fucking feels
Dead Hero chapter 21 . 4/10/2015
Fuck, I love this story. I love -and I'm going to be repetitive- the angst, the hurt, the love, the pain, the angst, the angst, the hilarity, the angst, did I mention the amazing angst?
Thanks for writing this!
P.S. I have peanut allergies, MYCROFT has peanut allergies, huh, it's like we're the same person.
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 21 . 1/24/2015
I live in Exeter if that helps ;) I'm off to read the sequel I just LOVE this :)
DK
beccaspad chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
afoot? lol
okay, that was AMAZING. Utterly amazing. I've never read something like that, epecially with that ending. honestly, just... great job. I loved it.
Grasshoppersam chapter 21 . 11/19/2013
I have never read a John/Mycroft story before. This being my first glimpse into this universe, I found this story to be fantastically written and highly entertaining. Thank you for making such a wonderful story!
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
Very Nice Story! The relationship was so well developed and the sex was well incorporated without becoming the center of the tale. I totally enjoyed being lost in this one for the past day! ;) :-D Thanks so much for sharing. :) :)
Kris chapter 21 . 5/26/2013
The John/Mycroft thing was a pleasant surprise.
Ralina chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
I really loved reading this fanfic. I never expected that I would like the pairing of Johncroft. But I really really did!
Hopefully there will be many more fanfics in this universe. I can't wait reading them!
Ralina
Zombie-Sex-Pistols chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Uhm... is Sherlock actually dead in this?!
JoyRose10 chapter 21 . 3/18/2013
Knowing slash is so common in this fandom, I can't really fault your pairing John with Mycroft. And the blood-letting was a bit over the top in my opinion, but that may just be a matter of taste. But I'm sorry, your use of profanity was excessive and unnecessary.

Other than that, I enjoyed the fic a great deal. Thank you.
JoyRose10 chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
I like no cliffies. I'll keep reading, I promise!