Reviews for Promise to the Living
Bree D Rogue chapter 13 . 8/30/2016
I have to comment on how you had Molly misuse tense in this story. So far you had made it seem like he really did commit suicide but when Molly said "is" it brought me back but not too much. It was the perfect timing and usage. I love it
MidnightGlows chapter 21 . 8/14/2016
ahhhh! This was so well written, and imo completely in character too! Not enough j/m fics out there so kudos to you!
Godiva9 chapter 21 . 7/22/2016
Loved this fic so much, thank you for writing and sharing such a wonderfully written masterpiece!
anaraz chapter 21 . 7/9/2016
thanks for this fic :)
Sakihinata chapter 21 . 12/23/2015
I absolutely loved reading this, and was overjoyed by the turn Mycroft and John's relationship took.
Very well written, too ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/10/2015
Fuck you this was reeeeaaaly well written but it would have been so much better if it was johnlock. You gave me fucking feels
Dead Hero chapter 21 . 4/10/2015
Fuck, I love this story. I love -and I'm going to be repetitive- the angst, the hurt, the love, the pain, the angst, the angst, the hilarity, the angst, did I mention the amazing angst?
Thanks for writing this!
P.S. I have peanut allergies, MYCROFT has peanut allergies, huh, it's like we're the same person.
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 21 . 1/24/2015
I live in Exeter if that helps ;) I'm off to read the sequel I just LOVE this :)
DK
beccaspad chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
afoot? lol
okay, that was AMAZING. Utterly amazing. I've never read something like that, epecially with that ending. honestly, just... great job. I loved it.
Grasshoppersam chapter 21 . 11/19/2013
I have never read a John/Mycroft story before. This being my first glimpse into this universe, I found this story to be fantastically written and highly entertaining. Thank you for making such a wonderful story!
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
Very Nice Story! The relationship was so well developed and the sex was well incorporated without becoming the center of the tale. I totally enjoyed being lost in this one for the past day! ;) :-D Thanks so much for sharing. :) :)
Kris chapter 21 . 5/26/2013
The John/Mycroft thing was a pleasant surprise.
Ralina chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
I really loved reading this fanfic. I never expected that I would like the pairing of Johncroft. But I really really did!
Hopefully there will be many more fanfics in this universe. I can't wait reading them!
Ralina
Zombie-Sex-Pistols chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Uhm... is Sherlock actually dead in this?!
JoyRose10 chapter 21 . 3/18/2013
Knowing slash is so common in this fandom, I can't really fault your pairing John with Mycroft. And the blood-letting was a bit over the top in my opinion, but that may just be a matter of taste. But I'm sorry, your use of profanity was excessive and unnecessary.

Other than that, I enjoyed the fic a great deal. Thank you.