Reviews for Promise to the Living
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 21 . 1/24
I live in Exeter if that helps ;) I'm off to read the sequel I just LOVE this :)
DK
beccaspad chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
afoot? lol
okay, that was AMAZING. Utterly amazing. I've never read something like that, epecially with that ending. honestly, just... great job. I loved it.
Grasshoppersam chapter 21 . 11/19/2013
I have never read a John/Mycroft story before. This being my first glimpse into this universe, I found this story to be fantastically written and highly entertaining. Thank you for making such a wonderful story!
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
Very Nice Story! The relationship was so well developed and the sex was well incorporated without becoming the center of the tale. I totally enjoyed being lost in this one for the past day! ;) :-D Thanks so much for sharing. :) :)
Kris chapter 21 . 5/26/2013
The John/Mycroft thing was a pleasant surprise.
Ralina chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
I really loved reading this fanfic. I never expected that I would like the pairing of Johncroft. But I really really did!
Hopefully there will be many more fanfics in this universe. I can't wait reading them!
Ralina
Zombie-Sex-Pistols chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Uhm... is Sherlock actually dead in this?!
JoyRose10 chapter 21 . 3/18/2013
Knowing slash is so common in this fandom, I can't really fault your pairing John with Mycroft. And the blood-letting was a bit over the top in my opinion, but that may just be a matter of taste. But I'm sorry, your use of profanity was excessive and unnecessary.

Other than that, I enjoyed the fic a great deal. Thank you.
JoyRose10 chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
I like no cliffies. I'll keep reading, I promise!
MsKittyWinter chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
Very nice! Just a minor grammatical adjustment needed: "I appreciate all you did for John and I"- should be me.

Thanks again for a wonderful story!
MsKittyWinter chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
THIS IS EXCELLENT! A rarity in fan fic- good characterizations but also a damn good story! This could easily have been a possible Post-Reichenbach episode of Sherlock! It's going to a high place on my Rec List!.Thanks so much for an engaging story. P.S. You have Mycroft's character down to the bone!

Oh, one slight grammatical correction- "Jim never mentioned you to Sherlock or I"- that should be 'me'.

Thanks again!
'Kitty'
Fudge7000 chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
Never read a fic with this pairing before, but very well written, really enjoyed it!
gigiluvsemo chapter 21 . 9/19/2012
This is a wonderful story. I love it.
Lytari Talon chapter 21 . 9/11/2012
Brilliant! I haven't really read any Johncroft stories, and I loved this one! Their relationship developed so organically and fit in well with John's relationship with Sherlock. Thank you for sharing!
1sunfun chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
A really interesting story.
1sunfun