Reviews for Unfulfilled
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I loved it it was so cool oh my god L oh my god Raito Oh my god sex oh my god.
Just plain awesome!
Very nice one shot :3
Professor Sexymore chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
"L, undo the cuffs."

"No. I like them."

Aha, that made me laugh.

I thought that I had reviewed this already, but I guess not. As usual, this was a fantastic lemon. I enjoyed it.
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I. Loved. This. So. Much.

By far the hottest fic for Death Note I've read so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Why are your sex scenes so great,dammit.

; w ;
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
You never cease to please! You really like Seme-L and Uke-Raito! lol Awesome! So do I!
Aimett chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I love you. Saying 'epic nosebleed' to describe this would be an understatement... like... REALLY EPIC nosebleed. (...not enough...)

Though an/a advice/recommendation, try using less given names and more pronouns. Still, amazing story (-understatement)

And your story toped my yaoi filled day, thank you very much (another reason why I love you)

Keep it up!
801addiction chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
It was awesome! Keep it up or...or...uh.. ILL CRY...yea thats it...
PastelMushrooms chapter 1 . 1/29/2012

OH AND THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS MAKING L TOP. [light's face is too pretty to not bottom ;)]

No really though. I love every single one of your stories. You're amazing at writing smut. All of your smut is amazing. AMAZING. IT'S SO AMAZING THAT THE WORD AMAZING IS NOT ENOUGH.

Okay.. Uhm I will calm down now. I love your stories.

[You should consider doing KanamexZero(from Vampire Knight;), yeah? No? Okay..but if you know..sexual blood drinking yaoi goodness is cool..]

..I love your writing style, too.

Thank you for writing stories~ [& I hope you continue to write more!]
Obsessed chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I really liked this! I hope you write many, many more of these L/Light yaoi's and soon! I like how they have mini-plots then go into full on yaoi xD And I totally agree that Light should be submissive and L dominitive. ALWAYS. its just how it goes LOL anyways liked it! :D
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
:O OMG L defenetly watched Light in the bathroom XD Lol he knew it all along XD
Hana Sosuke chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I'm currently using a mobile device right now and am to unmotivated to get my laptop, so I apologize for the "anonomyous" review. Anyway, in regard to your story, I loved how Light completely fit under the 'uke' catagorey in every possible aspect. I am a major uke Light fan girl...seriously, my obsession is borderline unhealthy. As far as constructive critism, not much given the fact that its hard to screw up too bad with a story barely over 2,000 words...but maybe a longer lemon? Yosh, I would love to read that. Great job, I loved your story, and I thought your authors note was amusing. I am having a fantastic day, by the way.