Reviews for Bound By Value
fernyberny222 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Still love this fic ;)
kloveyaoi1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
More more more more more more more more more more more MORE!
fernyberny222 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Yes, it's me again. I'm sorry, but I just had to read it again. XD
I absolutely love how you made Light the uke in all your stories. And I'm glad that once L and Light got together, Matsuda met Mikami, and Mello and Near got together so that everyone was happy.
It was amazing how you could change the mood from angsty, to suspenseful, then to happiness so smoothly. It was just phenomenal. Truly.
I like how in the end, L and Light got together, but not without L trying to earn Light's foriveness and realizing his actions.
Another thing I loved you did is the change in L. How in the beginning he thought he was above everyone and thought Light, Mello, Near and Mastuda were his property. Then in the end his love for Light made him stop sleeping with the others and love just Light properly. He became a completely different person and I thought it was amazing.
If you ever did a new fanfic, I think it would be cool if you rewrote this fic in L's point of view. Or did a creature fic where Light's a mermaid or some crazy stuff like that.
BTW, holy **** Light never thought you could punch that hard XD
I love this fic, you're awesome. WE WUV WU :3
fernyberny222 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This is my favourite fanfiction. I've read all your fics and loved them all, but this is my favourite, probably one of them out of all L x Light fics I've read (which is a lot).
You gave me everything I could ever want, angst, fluffiness and it was so interesting. It's kinda sad this isn't the most reviewed fanfic, because it deserves to be.
I don't know how to encourage, or give support to people that well except to just tell them kind things, but I hope you smile at this :)
I'm guessing since you haven't published in two years you probably won't read this, but I just needed to tell you this. Maybe you'll start writing again, I hope you do! WE WUV WU :3
Kitkat3195 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh wow. I really, truly love this story.
I almost cried when L killed Kira! I like how Light didn't forgive L so easily...I mean...L deserved a bit of angst for killing a horse! Haha.
I read all your DN fics and I have to say that I enjoyed all of them! Really hot! Except this. This was more...beautiful I guess? Either way, it's my fav. :)
The best part about all your stories is that Light is the uke. Light should always be uke. He was MADE for that role! Hahaha.
I do hope that you will continue writing more of such wonderful, sexy stories :)
allietheepic7 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
that was Cute!... and so sad too.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
How can you kill a horse? It has not ever done any harm to you.
"You could just as easily do the same thing to me." "Raito, I would never-" "After all, you bought me just as you bought him."
Too true.
Raito, even though he would never admit it, was getting worried.
You are right to be worried.
"I killed a part of you. It's only fair you kill me."
Honour...
L has already suffered enough. L's death will not bring Kira back.
And it's impossible for an empath to kill a human. Unless provoked in battle... Murdering somebody, a human or a horse, in cold blood is impossible.
Good day, good night, and good luck, L, Raito, Watari.
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was a good story but I've got to say that I didn't like the ending...I would have rather he killed L or have left him...just my opinion but still good story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
sniffle soooo saaaaad! i love it! poor kira! that was so very amazing! the detail and the tragedy that turned into such love was immensly enjoyable! you should continue! mello and near need to have their own beautiful, tragic story too!
kate-sama chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
nice one.
one hell of an otaku chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
this deserves way more reviews. it was suspenseful,angst-y and sweet all it one fanfic that is not easy to pull that off successfully and add to the fact it was well written is a bonus so overall great next time keep up the great work and keep being awesome P.s. poor Kira... man never thought i would live to see the day i said that. oh well still awesome to make Kira a horse and Light/Ritos best friend awesome. sincerely one hell of an otaku
Blue Sysin chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
That was a good one bro. A real fucking god damn good one.

I love you

Damn straight you do
deathnoteyaoi chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Nonononononononono Mello belongs to Matt not near MATT
The Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I was bawling when the horse died. That was cruel of you. But necessary to the story, I know. I was very satisfied with this story. I usually don't like the really angsty ones on account of most people not being able to write it right, but you did a phenomenal job on this one. Kudos.

I like how you had the whole "What? You considered this rape!" thing going on. Probably very shocking to figure out that the person you love and make love to a couple times a week considers your lovemaking rape. Poor L. Actually, he shot a horse in the head... he kind of deserves to be angsty. :)

You're such a good author, keep writing!
Chellyisback chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I feel like you could had turned this story in a big story with lots of chapters and stuff, but it was still awesome!