Reviews for This is the thing
RueEmerson chapter 25 . 11/27/2013
Couldn't put it down! Loved loved loved it. Thanks for a fantastic story line.
Lagrimas-del-Cielo chapter 26 . 7/6/2012
Awww man its over already! I really wish this story would never end but all stories must end sometime huh? I must say though this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read and I know it must have been really hard to finish it because FF can be a little discouraging at times but by Jove you did it! I am so happy I found this story because it truly rekindled my love for the Riddick universe. It has been a honor and a privilege reading this, thank you so much for writing it.
Lagrimas-del-Cielo chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
"He did not know who he was fucking with."

"Seriously, Riddick, you need some new lines."

Lol I love this story!
Lagrimas-del-Cielo chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
Awww I cannot espress how much I love this story! I am so happy I found it and thank you thank for writing and finishing it. You did a beautiful job making it ooc but also being true to the original story.
PinkDough chapter 22 . 3/19/2012
Beautifully written fic. It's refreshing to run into an author who can actually write. It's hard to do an ooc on Riddick and make it believable. Yours did. Respect for that. Story has been added to favorites, and You have been added as a favorite author and one to follow. Hope you continue with you talent.
crysbit chapter 27 . 1/23/2012
I was hooked and had to keep on reading until the end. Sure some parts are OOC, but sometimes you just need to go where the characters take you. I really enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more from you.
pie108 chapter 26 . 1/21/2012
ok so i am in love with this story! yes its crazy OCC but it was still a good story. Thanks for writing it and I hope you write more in the future
jhalya chapter 26 . 1/21/2012
awwww...it's already finished? what can I say, I enjoyed this story immensely and even if you said it was wildly OOC, it was still a lot of fun to read...somehow it reminded me of the earlier days R/F fics that I read ravenously when I first got into PB fanfiction.

You did a good job and I think that only by writing more will you improve...so, please write more, Riddick/Fry needs you!
jhalya chapter 25 . 1/21/2012
I think I enjoyed this chapter the most by far...the dialogue was funny and Carolyn was hilarious...

...but of course in a very menacing way :D
jhalya chapter 23 . 1/21/2012
LOL...just LOL at "Seriously, Riddick, you need some new lines."
jhalya chapter 18 . 1/21/2012
hehehe...I LOL-ed out loud at Riddick's reaction to the news that Aereon was bringing more of her kind on board...this should be interesting:)

as usual, a good work so far:)
pie108 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I just started reading your story and not a surprise, but I saw you didnt have many reviews. Dont let it get to you, Pitch Black isnt that popular on . The people who do read it dont usually write about Fry because she died in the first movie, which im still pissed about. Your first chapter is actually really good. The only bad things I noticed is that you don't use scene breaks or show any form of a scene change and that you go into too much detail about little things, ex. "He grabbed pants, a shirt and a pair of boots. Going to the bureau he found socks and underclothes." Other than those two things I thought your first chapter was really great! :)
jhalya chapter 13 . 1/20/2012
Omg...Carolyn's "that's up for debate line" was so cool...such a Fry thing to say:)
jhalya chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
Ummmm...that was hot!

A lot of action going down and some interesting character develpment for Vaako.

And btw the intros to some of the chapters are awesome and well chosen!

Good job :)
jhalya chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Oh, but things have gotten interesting! I like the new angle on Vaako and the Dame Riddick cracked me up :)))

I'm still on the fence about Aereon but that's just me:D

Good job! I'm off to read more!