Reviews for Aftermath
drew chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Love this one !
guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I love missing scenes and this was an insightful one. In spite of the gore it felt "real".
Dark Universe chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I honestly wish this had been in the actual episode! They definitely deserved a scene like this. I love it! :)
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Wow, this was an incredible insight into all of their lives. You have the characters down to a T, even snooty Nina. The dynamics of all of their relationships are palpable. And this was such a necessary "missing scene" - from now on I'm going to pretend it happened :) Thank you for writing and for sharing this!
Kneels4Loki chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Wow, this was really well done. It feels really in character too. Feeling a bit out of it after reading that...
werewolfsoldiergirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I assume wolfed out George saved Herrick's head to last to tear off before all his other limbs, that's the only way I can see vampire blood and guts smeared all over the gaff. However, in the epidose, it did look as though his head was the first thing that wolfed out George went for and vampires in this universe fade away into dust upon their truth deaths so there would have been nothing left in a matter of moments after Herrick's decapitation... If indeed the first thing that he was off with was his head.

I really do hope that I'm explaining rather than putting more ideas that tick you off into your mind and I really LOVED reading this story. :)
wraithkeeper chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow. This is amazingly written. I haven't seen anyone tackle this particular aspect of that episode before, and I love how you handle it. Great writing!

Also, I probably shouldn't have, but when I read "The man was so covered in gore that he looked like he'd been rolling in it. Which, you know, he had." I laughed. I could just see the wolf rolling in what's left of Herrick with the same gleeful look a dog gets when it finds something dead to roll in.
aurora151989 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Just wanted to say great job with descriptions and the characters. I liked it. I'd also like more stories from you, perhaps an alternate series 2 and or 3.

one idea in particular might be... what if George staked Wyndham instead.