Reviews for All Of Me
ArianamaslowBTR25 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Please write more of this! I love it already!
WyszLo chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh Laura... I just looked up the song and the meaning behind it. You're right, this IS going to be angsty. But I'm excited. I'm sure this story will completely murder me, but I'm ready.

I think.

Anyway, this was a lovely introduction. I loved this line the most: "They mean everything to me. I'm nothing without them." It was just so precious :)

I cant' wait to see where this goes!

~Lauren
Falling to Fly chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
So I knew that this was based on All of Me the second I read the title and I started singing it in my head. And then I read the summary and my heart shattered a bit because I live summaries like that and it was really really good. So now All of Me is going to be playing in the background while I review and I'm going to brace myself for all the angst that will follow.

Oooh, set in the future. That's always a party. And agdjaldjals it's his birthday. Always his birthday.

So the whole time I was reading this I kept thinking of how similar I am to her. Remember those dreams I was telling you about? This is kind of how some of them started lol. So much fun. And I LOVE IT. Except I'll never be able to look at him as conceited and arrogant ever again because Real James has Fox and agdjaldjals Fox. I did it again shdkajfls the sobbing is starting now.

Oh look, my iPod is correcting my agdjaldjals now.

And so now I'm smiling over how cute James is and how great of a friends he has and stilling sobbing over Fox. Lol THE EMOTIONS.

So I loved everything about this introduction and for a little while I forgot that this wasn't just a oneshot and now I'm really excited and nervous and all those good feelings. And James angst. I've missed that. So I can't wait. :)

And even though I probably shouldn't be saying it because I have more reviewing to catch up on, I'm going to say it anyway: Update soon!
CrazyKitCat chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
For one, I love that song and for two, I can't wait to see where this goes! Are you going to go back in time for the angst or fowards? Great start! Sorry it's been so long since I've read your great writing!
Fish Stick Friday chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Okay, so truthfully, I was a little iffy about this fic based on the premise. I mean it seems pretty James-centric. Which seems new for you. As for me, James is my 3rd favorite BTR boy. I mean because you're the author, I'll still read it. It's just BECAUSE James is my 3rd fav BTR boy, I probably won't love it AS MUCH as if it were Logan or Carlos-centric, you know? That has absolutely nothing to do with you though, okay? It's just a matter of personal preference.

It's ironic reading about James' surprise birthday party on the day of my birthday.

Courtney, huh? By chance is that named after who I think it's named after?

I loved how Courtney rejected James at first. That. Was. Awesome. It's refreshing how there was actually a girl who wasn't wooed by James from the start.

And then you did that. "Don't you know who I am?" See? It's that kind of attitude which is precisely why James will never crack the Top 2 in my books...James, seriously, get over yourself, dude!

I liked how you referenced how the four of them were all strangers when they first met. By chance, was that a reference to their real life personas? It was very...different...coming from you. I'm just so used to the meeting on the frozen pond when they were 5 origin of yours...

You tell him, Courtney! Ooh! You know who she kind of reminds me of? Santana from Glee. Santana's very blunt. She doesn't have brain-mouth filter to speak of. She's very sassy and spunky. That's what I like about her. She's...real. Like she'll tell you exactly what she thinks about you whether you want to hear it or not.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Just because James has a flash of intellect doesn't mean that suddenly Logan is no longer the genius of the group! Got that, Courtney? Grr!

I'm a little miffed at James for not mentioning Carlos individually. Really, James? Really? Poor Carlos!

"Dreams don't always come true though." Gee, thanks for making me all depressed, James! Geesh! What is it with you in this story, James?

I was shocked when James said that he would give up his dream to help Kendall, Carlos, or Logan make theirs come true. I wasn't expecting that at all. Maybe James isn't so conceited, arrogant, and self-centered after all...

How on God's green Earth does James not feel entirely comfortable with himself? I don't know what to think about this side of James. Humbler, considerate, somewhat insecure.

I love how Courtney didn't fall in love with James at first sight. But once she got to know the softer side of James, she started to find herself having feelings for him. I believe in love at first sight and all, but in this instance, I happen to love what you did if for no other reason than the novelty of it.

Ooh! Good! This is gonna get angsty! I do love your angst! Maybe that will be the thing that keeps me tuned into this story. No offense James, but it won't be because of you being the central character...

I'm interested to see this "angst" you promised. Lovely start to what I'm sure will be a lovely fic. Fantastic work, Laura!
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Aww this was incredibly sweet. I love the sweet, humble side of James and I'm happy to see that Courtney can bring that side of him out. I love how he talked about Kendall, James and Logan. I loved how he talked about them as his everything. Even this was simple, I loved it. I'm curious as to what you may have planned for this story. Awesome introduction and I can't wait to read more.
PizzaTop21 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
THIS SOUNDS LIKE IT'S GOING TO BE A KILLER! I JUST KNOW IT! Lol, but I really like Courtney! I can't wait to see what you have planned next! But knowing you, I'm SURE it will be amazing!

Oh, and I decided to listen to you and look up the lyrics. I can tell this will be angsty...
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This sounds amaaaazing:) and I've read some of your other multi-chapters, so I KNOW it'll be amazing! Yay! Update soon:)
Saxophones chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I'm so excited to read the rest of the story. :)
Asellia Skyrunner chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I actually really liked this. :) But I'm excited for the rest of the story. :D Can't wait for the next Chap!
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I am very excited for this, as well as hopefully in the future your first Carlos-centric fic lol ;).

My name is Courtney... I love that, that's her name :) and I listened to the song and am very excited for your story. Your writing, as always, is truly incredible. I love it so much and it's wonderful to see you writing :) I was afraid we had lost you.

You are truly gifted and I'm so graced to be able to experience your beautiful writing.

purplerocks13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Awwww this is such a cute story :) My favorite part was when he said that his friends bring out the best in him. It's my new favorite quote, ever. Miss Fenway, you never fail to impress me! :)
musicfreak1107 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I just looked up the lyrics to this song...and wow it sounds like this story will be intense!

But I can't wait to read it! :)
Lady Cookie-Monster chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
OH

MY

GOSH

JSFHJSKHSF

I CANT WITH THIS STORY AND IT JUST STARTED OH MY GOSH IM IN LOVE JDHJGADGJHGJKAS I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE BECAUSE THIS IS JUST SO GOOD SO FAR JSDFJDK SO CUTE :3
allisonkatep chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Well, it's safe to say that I am positive I'll like this story. Considering James is my favorite and you're writing a story about him(yes!). That song is beautiful. I just read about Bowen and looked at pictures. Such a beautiful story...God is amazing. My hero. He gives hope even when you think there isn't any. I love this, and cannot wait to read more.