Reviews for The Heredity Achievement
Carrietta chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I need a chapter on the baby's birth, please!
HEh chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
cowdammit. Gosh, that is everything.
hazelra7 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
You're a dialog master! I can hear their voices in my head!
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
That was freaking amazing. Just perfect.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I did enjoy it. :D Awesome sequel.
pisquenta chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I read thatbgefore but I have no idea why my review isn't here. I love it! I love it! I love it!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
That was just so sweet! I don't even really like Amy that much, but this was gorgeous!
inwhatuniverse chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Awww...love, love, love this short story. So cute!
battleostrich chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh my cow, how have I not read this!? It was great! I love how he snuck the agreement in there first before asking her. A perfect little misunderstanding and a happy shamy ending. What more could one ask for?
F.r.i.e.n.d.s. A.d.d.i.c.t.96 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
aww that was cute :)
Empress Shellie chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
You've done a really good work here. I like how Sheldon proposed to Amy. He didn't ask her to marry him; he just simply ordered she does. And I like that he demanded that she marry him simply because she had signed the addendum to the Relationship Agreement without reading it. True enough, it was just a formality.

The "state of eternal dibs" was utterly brilliant. I look forward to more of your works.
athousandroses chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Very cute story. I love how Sheldon said he was putting Amy in a state of eternal dibs :)
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
"Amy's pregnant. My bad." My favorite line of the entire story. I don't know why, but I couldn't stop laughing. I really appreciated to that you had the baby follow s half-year engagement in a physical relationship instead of the drunken night/morning after. It felt more realistic that way.
Dina C chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
So adorable, and fun to read. Your characterizations seemed spot on, too. :-)
Anke chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
"I wasn't asking, I was merely stating it as a necessity." ROTFL

WHAT a story! Enjoyed it so much!