Reviews for Metal Hearts
YunaDarknell chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Aww their so adorable here! 3
Sergeant Major Valkyrie chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
Awwwwww! Yoooo, that's not fair! You ended it! T.T Well better hurry up and get that Sequel going, pronto! You got a bunch of angsty Readers waiting for you to put that up!

Soul X Maka Forever
NJ7009 chapter 11 . 3/8/2012
What about "Follow the Metal Heart" for a sequel name :)

Great final chaptre, I think Max will be happy to see her
NJ7009 chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
Awww one of the BEST chapters yet :)
CelticDreamer007 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Nicely done.

The only criticism I have is that you're not really expanding too much on these things, they feel extremely rushed. Also I recommend trying to add a bit more detail. It just feels so distant, we can't really get to know the characters and story in an intimate way. So just some things to ponder.

As usual your cliff hangers are superb that seems to be like your signature. Anyways that is pretty much it, feel free to pm me if you want to talk more about anything I mentioned above, if you need help etc.

Happy Writing! :)

P.S. Oh I would totally fight you for Max and Atom! Just saying. :P
NJ7009 chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
NOOOOO MAX WHAT ARE YOU DOING SHE'S LEVING!

Authour- Hi, I was wondering if you could update today cos its my birthday and it would be an amazing gift to have another chapter of this AMAZING story
NJ7009 chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
I want to see more Max POV

Lovely story, very interesting :)
ihatemornings.xx chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I love this story. Avalon is a great character,I really love her. I hope her and Max end up together. Keep writing

-Earth Laughs In Flowers
Salokin Semaj chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Okay, Okay. Now originally from San Antonio, we have my main girl up here, please welcome Avalon Kendall!"

San Antonio. You go gurl.
Lightningfall chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Love the story! My only qualm is that the chapters are a little short... Either way, keep it up! I just watched Real Steel myself, and I'm planning on writing a fanfic soon. If you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to contact me! :D
Salokin Semaj chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
I demand more! If that's ok with you...
Awesomeness chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Your awesome these kids are so cute! Max is so adorable!
CelticDreamer007 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
First of all thank you for the shout out and the kind words! I am happy to help. :)

This chapter was much easier to read and flowed a whole lot nicer. So kudos for that!

You could still use a tad more detail but that is just my opinion, it all depends how much detail you actually like.

All in all you're doing a great job and I can't wait to read more!
Salokin Semaj chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
I really do like this! I'm following this. I need to see Moar. Avalon?sp? Sounds like a fun girl. I hope to read more soon!
Saya.Hikari.Uchiha chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Love it! Can't wait to read more.