Reviews for Nick Of Time
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Fun little fic, and by that I mean I enjoy Dean's suffering as much as you like creating it ;) -tvj12
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Loved it, your dean and sam is always so awesome :)
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Oh poor Dean, he ment well but I think he was kinda late to the party. I am glad I am not him that has to sit through Sam's lecture when they get back.

Loved it and this was hilarious and a awesome amount of hurt Dean.
gr8read chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Favorite lines:"He wants to say 'timber' as the fugly makes its rapid descent...voicing his sparkling wit." Great line.

Also,"His body feels like it's on fire, and not the 'ouch, I burned my finger on the toaster' kind but the 'Shit, I've been dipped in gasoline and lit up with a torch' kind." Winner!

Great ending line.

SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Love this. It's so Dean. :)
Sharlot chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
bum-bum-bum...Might Dean...Here he comes to save the DAyyYYyYY!

LOL. This was just precious, D. You just can't keep Dean Winchester from takin' care of things...even when they're already tooken care of. ;)

Loved this to pieces.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
That was great, loved the description of his exertion, and the thoughts running through his head.

Well done on the funny twist at the end, didn't see that coming! He sounded so nonchalant about it too - like it was worth it just to check that Sam was okay.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Dean just can't stand for Sammy to go into danger without him by his side.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Awww! Cute

Dean is the most protective big brother ever and I think it's so sweet ) It only makes him more awesome ;)

LOL Yeah, an easy kill never happens... Oh, Dean! Tsc tsc. At least he'll be okay, Sammy's got him

Kisses

Rosetta
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I love the ending to this. The way Dean just assumes he's saved Sam only to find out he re-injured himself for nothing.

Loved the last line: "Huh. Well, that would explain why it was so easy."

Pure Winchester goodness. Thank you!