Reviews for Raven in Wonderland
Brainy girl chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Sigh we're all mad here. I mad you are mad. You know why your mad? Cause your reading this. Smiles.
Brainy girl chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
BWAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAH! TH TITANS ARE IN TROUBLE!
Brainy girl chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
Raven should be with Robin. But beside that this is AWSOME!
Brainy girl chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
I THOUGHT THIS WAS ALICE IN WONDERLAND NOT DORTHY OF OZ!
Brainy girl chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Really? I don't think I'm in kanas? THEY LIVE IN SEATTLE!
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
:-)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Brill story, bro! Im mad too!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
BEST STORY EVER
Slowcoach Campbell chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
I’m really enjoying the story so far; its good fun seeing how Raven and Beast Boy get on in Wonderland. Just one small thing and it doesn’t really matter. The 10/6 card stuck in the hatband of the Mad Hatter’s hat doesn’t indicate its size. 10/6 stands for ten shillings and six pence, it’s the price tag. The joke is that the Mad Hatter is to mad to even bother removing it. However, as 10/6 was about £300 pounds in todays terms in 1865 (when the book was written), I suppose it’s also possible that the Hatter has left it in to show off how much he paid for it. I’m a Brit; I have to know these things! :)
SuriaBlackRaven chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
I loved this story! It was so good! I found it very interesting that the Hatter were different people, I really expected it to only be Beast Boy. After I read your story I turned on the t.v and on was the movie "Alice In Wonderland." I thought that to be ironic.
Ashfurandwaflez chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
"I don't think i'm in kansas anymore." Lolz that was priceless Skully XD loved the first chapter, now gonna hopefully start my story and keep reading this.
Katwizzle chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
loved it! story!
HeirOfVoid chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
Bahahahaha! This story almost always makes me laugh. Just fix the slight problem with you repeating yourself, and it's perfect! thank for the effort you put into this.
boona chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
this is epic i want to read more update soon
Titan17Gamble chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
Yay! Finally! They're together!