Reviews for the sorrows of an xray
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
mhmm
Deep or Shallow chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
I admit I got lost for a bit cause I couldn't tell when they'd walked out of the apartment and all. Great plot, but you focus heavily on interaction and dialog. :D
Anonymous chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
Omg. make it smutty, ne?
Anonymous chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
You're so evil.

Im secretly easing this at night and you almost made me get busted. At least I knew how to laugh silently….
illuminootie chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
Oh please update this amazingly epic stories out of billions that I seem to be freaking out over -puppy eyes- peas.
ReneeXGaara chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
I think this is an interesting story idea but I can't keep reading it due to the way it's written. The style is too simplistic and I feel like you weren't able to grasp the chatacter's personalities properly. It's a valient effort but try to improve your writting style a bit.
BreeBBreakDance chapter 8 . 2/23/2012

contuie

lol
blackkitty27 chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
nice smut

n iza-cans parents are dicks!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
The whole concept of Izaya being tied to Shizuos bed dressed in a maid outfit reminded me of "Filled to the brim again" by Rukawagf o.o Not accusing you of anything, I just couldn't help but notice.
blackkitty27 chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
0o0

-gasp- the moment of truth!
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
contuie
me chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Omg! need more! so good! cant wait!
Rai Rai BLue chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Ok I really want to see where this is going, but I have to say something about your paragraphing. When there is a lot of dialogue happening,giving it it's own line helps show who is talking and who isn't. If you have a lot of dialogue happening in one paragraph it can make the reader not want to read or confuse them, so having dialogue have their own lines is more pleasing. And if you don't believe me or think I'm full of it, check out other fanfics or books in general for good examples. I use to have the same problem when I wrote.