Reviews for the sorrows of an xray
Shin-CHAN chapter 3 . 2/8
Hmmm... Good chapter! I also like the song! I think I was able to read through it's meaning or maybe decode it?
I really don't know what I did but I saw certain things through the lines and how they were said... uh never mind that. Back to the chapters jaa ne!
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
mhmm
Deep or Shallow chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
I admit I got lost for a bit cause I couldn't tell when they'd walked out of the apartment and all. Great plot, but you focus heavily on interaction and dialog. :D
Anonymous chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
Omg. make it smutty, ne?
Anonymous chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
You're so evil.

Im secretly easing this at night and you almost made me get busted. At least I knew how to laugh silently….
illuminootie chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
Oh please update this amazingly epic stories out of billions that I seem to be freaking out over -puppy eyes- peas.
ReneeXGaara chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
I think this is an interesting story idea but I can't keep reading it due to the way it's written. The style is too simplistic and I feel like you weren't able to grasp the chatacter's personalities properly. It's a valient effort but try to improve your writting style a bit.
BreeBBreakDance chapter 8 . 2/23/2012

contuie

lol
blackkitty27 chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
nice smut

n iza-cans parents are dicks!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
The whole concept of Izaya being tied to Shizuos bed dressed in a maid outfit reminded me of "Filled to the brim again" by Rukawagf o.o Not accusing you of anything, I just couldn't help but notice.
blackkitty27 chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
0o0

-gasp- the moment of truth!
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
contuie
me chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Omg! need more! so good! cant wait!